B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

I watched the first few minutes of the show tonight hoping maybe it would be better than past fake shows but it wasn't so I closed it down and went back to writing my book.  Now that it is all over I've read all your posts it sounds like very little has changed in these almost nightly shows lately.  I'll bet that throughout the night Anita was whispering instructions to the different girls and there were probably a few harsh looks from her if her instructions weren't followed to the letter.  Am I close?  I'll bet I am.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, RLC has changed considerably in the 4 months I've been a subscriber and it no longer resembles "Real Life" at all anymore.  I think superstar wannabee's like Anita are a big reason for that.  There weren't all these ultrafake displays before she came aboard.  She is the leader and the rest of the girls are followers.  I think it's time for Anita to leave and hopefully a new leader will emerge who will realize that quality is usually better than quantity and will make some badly needed changes.  We all like a good show but a GOOD SHOW is not what we are getting.  Just throwing my own thoughts out there.  Goodnight all.

• Like 3