Max out of Town?

That's a heavy accusation. Do you know this to be fact? Do you have evidence to support this statement?

Not riding you Cynical, but what would happen should Lora see this statement? It could ruin their entire relationship.

Guest Squirrel

Cyn & tgb:

Yes, many men "cheat" on trips (from what many men tell me.)

So do wives.

Some married couples operate this way, and don't care about mongamy. It's common with younger generations.

But I know as a fact that if I did cheat, my wife would already know the second I returned home  >:( and there'd be holy hell to pay...

This is also a Russian couple that we are talking about. They might have customs like your wife that would lop your balls off should you go spelunking in a new cave.

And it's TBG, not TGB.  ;)

-1 just cuz I haven't done it a while.

That's a heavy accusation. Do you know this to be fact? Do you have evidence to support this statement?

Not riding you Cynical, but what would happen should Lora see this statement? It could ruin their entire relationship.

people cheat, its fucked up but it happens. Its more likely for a person to cheat and lie then be honest and faithful.

Also Lora would have to have serious issues to believe something in a forum over her everyday life about her man.

Cyn & tgb:

Yes, many men "cheat" on trips (from what many men tell me.)

So do wives.

Some married couples operate this way, and don't care about mongamy. It's common with younger generations.

But I know as a fact that if I did cheat, my wife would already know the second I returned home  >:( and there'd be holy hell to pay...

cheating ain't worth it. well said

Guest sleestack

"Once a cheat, always a cheat" -- no idea who said it... probably some girl that was cheated on.

Considering he cheated in full view of everyone in the RLC audience in his own house... In he and Lora's bed. I'm sure Max cheats. Sure there is absolutely no proof. But his extremely careless history, and common sense would be enough for me to believe it.

Who knows... Maybe they do have an understanding where he can get some on the side.

I guess I just couldn't come home and face my wife and tell her that I contracted some shit that would make my dick rot off in a few months.

Have I thought about it? All of the time.

Would I do it? Doubt it. I'm one of those that's analytical about a situation and thinks through all of the options, not just what the moment brings.

Do what you like guys, I don't have to live with any of you.