Siberia, Game of Thrones, and Winter is Coming.

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

Lo siento mucho.

But at least, you have decent wine, bread and cheese.

The lovely women will be bundled up in warm clothing.

Lo siento mucho.

There must be a great lattitude difference between Leora and Paul, and Maya and Stepan. A few minutes ago I watched Maya and the chubby girl put on enough jackets, boots and scarves to keep an Eskimo warm and then there is Leora and Paul fast asleep on the couch, with the window wide open and Leora proudly displaying that naked buttt to all of us.

One pair sweats and the other pair freezes.

Guest Squirrel

I haven't figured out their dress code, either. I can understand Barcelona (where all young women should be naked and the men should all be replaced with you, me, and NL) but Siberia is another matter entirely. Obviously their heating is paid for, but Leora and Paul are still sleeping with the windows open, Alma and Isabel supposedly live in the same complex but their heating systems are entirely different (check the wall radiators), and Maya is a nudist in Siberia while Nora's idea of comfort is to go braless but otherwise modest. And the animals are all nude 24/7--that's a blessing, I guess... ???

A few minutes ago I watched Maya and the chubby girl put on enough jackets, boots and scarves to keep an Eskimo warm

could have went skiing

(where Alma and Isabel supposedly live in the same complex but their heating systems are entirely different (check the wall radiators)

it was my understanding they lived about 20 minutes apart. The only ones I know of supposedly living in the same complex are Maya & Lora.

Guest Squirrel

it was my understanding they lived about 20 minutes apart. The only ones I know of supposedly living in the same complex are Maya & Lora.

You are correct, but I've often seen comments from other members that speculate about a different scenario. Personally, I look at the building and architecture to determine if apartments are likely in the same complex.