B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

6 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

If Oksi or Daisy invited Sera and her roommates for a party tonight at B4  do you think they would come?

I think Karina would go in a heartbeat.  Amira would go if Karina did but otherwise not.  Sera probably wouldn't go but even if she did she would most likely just sit off by herself somewhere and play with her phone.  I don't think she would participate in anything the rest did and certainly nothing sexual.  I think she could easily ruin the party

• Like 2

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I think Karina would go in a heartbeat.  Amira would go if Karina did but otherwise not.  Sera probably wouldn't go but even if she did she would most likely just sit off by herself somewhere and play with her phone.  I don't think she would participate in anything the rest did and certainly nothing sexual.  I think she could easily ruin the party

I concur. It's seems like piling on here but she (Sera) would go to B3 to hang with Frank and Jenn than go back to B4 for any reason. Karina and Amira would have a great time. 

il y a 7 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Wow is that big chuck of white frozen ice is see poking out from under that black camisole in Amira aint so awesome anymore bedroom.

Or are my eyes deceiving me ?

I will hate to damn your excitement but it just white panties...

How low have we fallen when it comes to B1 😑

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

I will hate to damn your excitement but it just white panties...

How low have we fallen when it comes to B1 😑

Will there ever be any heat in the ICE CASTLE again ? Panties ? White Panties ? Hell the best place for panties is on the floor.

See the source image

Eishöschen Eisprinzessin Eisherzen, ein eisiges Verhalten in #B1
Einer sieht es so, Andere eben anders.
Amira ist alles andere als Eisig , wenn die "richtigen" Partner zusammen kommen.
Es ging schon "heiß" her mit Amira und Karina als Jenn und Frank zu Besuch waren. Jenn war da die Spaßbremse, will darauf hinweisen, die Hand von Amira hatte den Schwanz von Frank aber voll in der Hand, leider Veto von Jenn.
Mein Gedanke, ein Besuch von Amanda und Pablo mit dem nötigen Wein könnte ein Feuer in #B1 entfachen. Natürlich nur ohne Serafima

Ice-hugging Ice Princess Ice hearts, an icy behavior in # B1
One looks like that, others just different.
Amira is anything but icy when the "right" partners come together.
It was already "heis" ago with Amira and Karina as Jenn and Frank were visiting. Jenn was there the fun brake, wants to point out
the hand of Amira had the tail of Frank but fully in the hand, unfortunately veto of Jenn.
My thought, a visit from Amanda and Pablo with the necessary wine could spark a fire in # B1. Of course only without Serafima

• Like 2

il y a 46 minutes, moritzmax a dit :

Eishöschen Eisprinzessin Eisherzen, ein eisiges Verhalten in #B1
Einer sieht es so, Andere eben anders.
Amira ist alles andere als Eisig , wenn die "richtigen" Partner zusammen kommen.
Es ging schon "heiß" her mit Amira und Karina als Jenn und Frank zu Besuch waren. Jenn war da die Spaßbremse, will darauf hinweisen, die Hand von Amira hatte den Schwanz von Frank aber voll in der Hand, leider Veto von Jenn.
Mein Gedanke, ein Besuch von Amanda und Pablo mit dem nötigen Wein könnte ein Feuer in #B1 entfachen. Natürlich nur ohne Serafima

Ice-hugging Ice Princess Ice hearts, an icy behavior in # B1
One looks like that, others just different.
Amira is anything but icy when the "right" partners come together.
It was already "heis" ago with Amira and Karina as Jenn and Frank were visiting. Jenn was there the fun brake, wants to point out
the hand of Amira had the tail of Frank but fully in the hand, unfortunately veto of Jenn.
My thought, a visit from Amanda and Pablo with the necessary wine could spark a fire in # B1. Of course only without Serafima

Totally agree with you mate!

If we as paying customers can vote to move the girls around, i will fxxking kick Karina back to her country, kick Sera out of her room to Karina's room and move in Elvira.

And of cos, put Amira on notice.

Edited by SierraTM
grammer