B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #3

49 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks as if amira may have got it. all fingered out in her tent.she has taken it down after being in it for two hours.

nope I was wrong  she only took a break for about 10 mins,then went back in the tent till 05;31 . and out to balcony to smoke. time for her and her two roommates, to take a place on the plane home.

It is apparent that Sera only wants to spend all her time away from B1 with Frank and Jenn at B3 which is 30 mins away. She left with Oksi/Daisy and showed up there 4 hours later, as I predicted. She went out with them F/J and is now in their bed.

Just on the surface it seems that Sera only wants to sleep, shower and eat at B1 and not spend time with her roommates unless they have guests. We saw that, play out night before last, a  brief card game and 2 girl massage in her room before she ended it then went out with Oksi/Daisy and not Karina and Amira returning just before sunrise.

Another prediction, we will see more of this not less from her. If she wants to be with Frank and Jenn just move to B3 now that Pablo and Amanda are leaving.

i think RLC has a job to do with finding a real place where the ladies will stay i think serafima wants to live in B3 then i mean that Daisy should be moved to B1 to the ladies which she thrives with and that amira gets the big sleeping room that`s just my thought 

Edited by kase

Serafailure is almost non- existent in B-1, Amira and Katrina are always there but one could say they are also non-existent as they absolutely do nothing but spend all day and most of the night with thier faces planted into their phones. We have one interesting night since the arrival of these 3 A-sexual girls to B-1, it was a chemical alcohol  induced 3 way massage that Jenn freaked out about. It is the only time in over two weeks now that any of these showed any signs of their womanhood ( being horny) being it any kind of sexuality, that is simply not normal for a young girl in their early 20's. Frozen put a death grip on B-1 and now she is working B-3 as well. Soon 2 of the 3 Barcelona apartments will be Ice Castles of do nothingness.

• Like 2