B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

10 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Well said Bud. You were truly her biggest fan. 

there was a time i was thinking i was her only fan. the way she was put down when she went to b4 and not home .and i will be here with open arms to welcome her back .seeing that rlc seen that she was a star. that they not only put her in one apartment but put her in three apts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Very true Charlie, just look at how Serafima is starting to thaw out at b-1 in her own smaller space. We might be in for a rare treat with her even if she remain aloof 🤞

Get outta of my head Happy man, I was just thinking about her going to B3 last night and doing with Amanda and Jenn what she hasn't done with her own roommates. Head scratcher or on purpose?

Just now, bud2966 said:

there was a time i was thinking i was her only fan. the way she was put down when she went to b4 and not home .and i will be here with open arms to welcome her back .seeing that rlc seen that she was a star. that they not only put her in one apartment but put her in three apts.

I just hope she will want to come back.  Some do, many don't.  By this time next month she could be doing paint by numbers and giving their new puppy a bath in her and Anita's cute little apartment 😉

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

That's what I've been saying about her.  Look at her last night in B3.  She will come around if she can stop cleaning all the time. 

Yes. And what the hell was that she was doing before drifting off to dream last night? Instead of bating,  stretching it all out..? Did you see that..?

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Get outta of my head Happy man, I was just thinking about her going to B3 last night and doing with Amanda and Jenn what she hasn't done with her own roommates. Head scratcher or on purpose?

Patience is a virtue; there could be scope for Amira and Karina yet but I won’t be holding my breath for Karina to come round 😉

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Yes. And what the hell was that she was doing before drifting off to dream last night? Instead of bating,  stretching it all out..? Did you see that..?

Yes I did.  It looked like she was watching a movie or something on her phone.  Just because she couldn't sleep doesn't mean she has to bate for you.  Did you notice the pad she was wearing?  Wrong time of the month.  You might not have liked the show anyhow

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

I just hope she will want to come back.  Some do, many don't.  By this time next month she could be doing paint by numbers and giving their new puppy a bath in her and Anita's cute little apartment 😉

i do think dalia will be back..seeing  that she liked being here. you see she was in the apts more then out of the apts.unlike a lot that have been here

With your indulgence. I just wanted to say thank you to you all for your acceptance here in CC it is a great treat to be a part of such a diverse group.

As much a fan as I am of the girls of RLC, I am a fan of yours too.

Although at times we don't agree, I respect you and have learned a lot from you and continue to do so. To borrow a line from one of my favorite holiday films..

"Happy Christmas " Cheers to you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Patience is a virtue; there could be scope for Amira and Karina yet but I won’t be holding my breath for Karina to come round 😉

Shows how we see different things.  I think Karina is more likely to come around than Amira.  Karina has tried several times in the last week, including last night, to get comfy with Amira and rejected each time.

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Yes I did.  It looked like she was watching a movie or something on her phone.  Just because she couldn't sleep doesn't mean she has to bate for you.  Did you notice the pad she was wearing?  Wrong time of the month.  You might not have liked the show anyhow

Its not a pad. It's a panty liner my friend. I wasn't expecting her to touch herself, no one does. But she is being deliberate in what she is not doing.