B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #7

They should pack up Katrina Can't and Won't and move her into Dalia's room so she be with her friend Daisy Do Nothing Never Ever, that way you can a complete waste of the Barcelona Hotel 3rd floor bedrooms. Makes perfect sense to me and will save me from wasting my time of B-1.

dalia ..❤️..i have enjoyed every minute of you being here.you are a wonderful caring person. you showed that with all the girl . and the way you never left anita . when she had her accident showed how much you cared for her. dalia you have gave us here at rlc. a lot of great memories that i know i will never forget.so i thank you for all them . i wish you a very safe trip home. or where ever life may be taking you now. stay healthy and happy and i hope you get all you want in life.. now i have to say something to you .that is very hard for me to say to someone. that you care about and love.like i do for you. good bye my sexy awesome super star Sticker by ptrzykddalia.  . heart love GIF     all my love from your biggest fan bud

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

With just the right amount of heat to keep me tingling and wanting more.  A nice sloooowwww burn

I knew you of all people would understand my analogy. Cheers to your girl Dalia or was she really Buds? I do remember you giving her away at one point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I knew you of all people would understand my analogy. Cheers to your girl Dalia or was she really Buds? I do remember you giving her away at one point.

Charlie Dalia belonged to each and every one of us.  In the time I've been here I can't remember a girl as highly regarded as Dalia.  She slipped me some sidewinders a few times but I could never let her go.  I will miss her as much as anyone, maybe more than most.

• Like 3