Varvara & Fedor - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

it is curious... My opinion is this dominating type sex/ relationship... the bondage??? usually that's cool and mutual ...but all the slapping, hair pulling, and rough play is ok for sex drive (but needs to be a little more mutual and theire's is predominately him controlling... so you loose relationship intimacy and loving bonding.... I won't go deep into this but he was not appealing to me for that usual behaviour..... and beyond that opinion.... Who fucking Knows!    She also went way more visable to the cameras doing some fine solo work … since the vacation.... Anyway... She will be missed ….Lets hope she will show up within the friends network in RLC...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

End of the week.   LOL 

It looks like they're ready to go now by the way things are packed. 

And they are gone--left with all their belongings out the front door.

• Upvote 1

Федор: "Я не понял - кто кого бросает?" 

Варвара: "Тебя это устраивает?"

Федор: "Да"

Варвара: "Я всегда бросала мужчин, можно раз и меня"

Федор: "Я не понимаю - кто кого бросает?" Барбара: «Я изменила тебя, и поэтому ты меня бросаешь. Тебе это подходит?» Федор: "Да" Барбара: «Я всегда бросала мужчин, теперь можно  меня».

Edited by Merk
перевод не точный

Tough to believe. Varvara is one of the most SEXIEST woman of current RLC.... This happened fast, so I'm guessing something during holidays??? but they fucked a lot upon return and all seemed usual..... oh well … She will be missed 😝

ex2m.png 😢

ex2c.png an END  I wish was not true ex27.png ex2h.png beautiful ass, beautiful body!!!

BUT.... Could we be in Luck to get this sweet heart to get a LEG UP on moving on from  my sadness

exDO.png 

exDf.png  

NEXT!!

Surprising, but also interesting that we were able to see them leaving rather than the apartment going down for maintenance and reappearing later. Very sudden, but you have to wonder if they did it spontaneously and never even informed RLC about their intentions.

Usually with those on vacation we see them leaving and saying goodbye, but not couples, from what I recall at least.

50 minutes ago, AR15BOZ said:

That sucks. And right after her epic bate session in the living room. Why couldn't it have been Nina and Kira who do nothing but walk around naked every once in awhile and drink coffee?

When you Cheat on your Partner it comes with consequences.