Varvara & Fedor - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

How stupid can you get  ??   A beautiful girl is sucking his cock while playing with her vibrator and he stays on his phone,

LOL nothing wrong with that. Check out https://old.reddit.com/r/BorednIgnored/

There's been times where my lady pleasured me while I was reading, and vice versa. It's fun

• 2 weeks later...

Damn this couple keeps having sex, dont think I have seen anyone have so much as them, last night they had sex, then again this morning, and now @ 1:00pm they are at it again in the livingroom. Dunno how he can do it so many times, unless he doesnt cum each time.

13 hours ago, Fagen said:

Damn this couple keeps having sex, dont think I have seen anyone have so much as them, last night they had sex, then again this morning, and now @ 1:00pm they are at it again in the livingroom. Dunno how he can do it so many times, unless he doesnt cum each time.

51oj.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

51oj.jpg

hehe he was fucking her like his life depended on it, and then when he couldnt come she brought some sex toy thing that was was lubed up and pushed down over his penis and then she masturbated him with this thing on. No wonder if he had problems cumming when he had sex 2 times already within just few hours before that.

• Upvote 1