Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

OMG I can't believe there are not a hundred comments about them tonight. From 0515 until 0630 they fucked, sucked and she took it in the ass hard for about 20 minutes. There were times when he was fucking her ass where she fucked his cock. It started out a s painful for her but once they warmed up she took it with ease. And in the end she swallowed a load of cum and cleaned him up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG I can't believe there are not a hundred comments about them tonight. From 0515 until 0630 they fucked, sucked and she took it in the ass hard for about 20 minutes. There were times when he was fucking her ass where she fucked his cock. It started out a s painful for her but once they warmed up she took it with ease. And in the end she swallowed a load of cum and cleaned him up.

With who? there was a lot of men  around earlier last I saw.....Is that Marat she is fucking now? 

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, with Marat. I didn't know they had started again. They have been fucking since 0515.

He must have his Macho energy up with all his big Buddies around.... and Ulyana has a certain tease energy /EXHIBITIONIST high energy that could be playing into all of it.... 

Well one for the books.... maybe. If you like to watch a woman enjoying anal this would be a good one to see on replay. Again, she was in pain at the start but after about five minutes she was as much into it as he was. My wife loved anal as well so I enjoy watching it. And I mean loved it.

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well one for the books.... maybe. If you like to watch a woman enjoying anal this would be a good one to see on replay. Again, she was in pain at the start but after about five minutes she was as much into it as he was. My wife loved anal as well so I enjoy watching it. And I mean loved it.

Then ot--you might want to watch Kylie--she does love it almost every time. 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Then ot--you might want to watch Kylie--she does love it almost every time. 

Thank you. It seems I never am on RLC when they have sex. It's amazing really. I have only seen them one time and a couple of times when she sucked his cock but then they stopped.