Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Éva is makeup before the arrival of Baldy she was in shape she had drunk 3 vodka to be hot ..... Sam put a good shot of fire lance

Éva c ' est maquillée avant l ' arrivée de Baldy elle  était en forme elle avait bu 3  vodka pour se chauffer.....Sam lui a mis un bon coup de lance à incendie 

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

All evidence to the contrary given Sam just got through fucking Eva, but I think Sam caught Eva giving Baldy a very nice goodbye make out session at the door. You could not see them actually kiss but you could see her approach him out of sight of Sam sitting in his chair in the kitchen and then see Baldy's head dip IMHO giving Eva a kiss. Sam came into the hall and I think caught them as he then showed Eva and Baldy how to say goodbye properly as he shook Eva's hand. Too funny.

They are good friends and, some months ago, Sam asked Eva to go to bed with Baldy. After the good bye scene she offered her body to Sam. 😊

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, novidades said:

They are good friends and, some months ago, Sam asked Eva to go to bed with Baldy. After the good bye scene she offered her body to Sam. 😊

Yes, thank you. I was aware of that as I spend 60% of my time on here watching Eva when she is up and about and have since they arrived on the scene.

1 hour ago, novidades said:

la fidélité chez Éva c'est comme l'honnêteté chez Al Capone .....Éva n ' a pas besoin de la permission de Sam pour baiser un autre mec ... après 3 verres d ' alcool   Éva court sur les bites ...dans le trio avec Baldy c ' est elle qui voulait le plus baiser

fidelity at Éva is like honesty at Al Capone ..... Éva does not need permission from Sam to fuck another guy ... after 3 glasses of alcohol Éva runs on the cocks. ..in the threesome with Baldy it is she who wanted the most fucked

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

We could have an interesting situation when Eva gets up around 0600 and finds Baldy sleeping on the couch.

It's nice to hope but I really wouldn't bet on anything saucy happening. Eva has been shrugging him off without so much as a 2nd thought.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's nice to hope but I really wouldn't bet on anything saucy happening. Eva has been shrugging him off without so much as a 2nd thought.

I agree except I'm pretty sure Eva and Baldy were swapping a little spit yesterday when he was leaving (at the door) and got caught by Sam.

• Like 1