Lana & Robert General Chat Topic 2019 #1

14 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

If you're a fan of this girl, I applaud you because you must be the most patient person in the universe

i am a fan of lana, she's very sexy and has a killer smile, not so much a fan of robert he's a dud something is going on tho with this couple not any sex last 2 weeks and really not talking each other that much maybe they are fighting or he has some stress at work or depression, not sure 

Lana taking a pounding by the beast this morning.. he appears relentless  all over the lounge..kitchen,, kitchen chairs.. daaaayum he gonna to break something.. he fkn her every which way till Friday... doggy cowgirl..and between her flowing hair and wailing screams and moans... :smile:

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

If Lana bated or did anything sexual as much as she has sex with her husband Robert, I could see myself being a big fan but unfortunately I'm just not into seeing any nude husband or boyfriend of any female on RLC

In fact she did bate 2 or 3 times before but maybe she doesn't bate frequently cuz they always have sex so there's no real need for other sources to please herself unless if she wnats to please us .. lolo