B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Les 3 filles sont pas moches mais ça manque cruellement de sexe dans cet appartement. Par contre l'autre nuit la grande, celle que je préfere, était en pleine séance de masturbation, sous la couette, mais c'était pour une fois pas si mal.

So I see that the girls of B-2 have returned I would also like to recognize Electrifying Exceptional Expressive Erin for her late night graduation to Top Cam, she deserves a little leeway now to continue to grow with the RLC crowd and CC membership. That being said Lovable Lighthearted Luscious Leggy Leia has continued to expand her availability to the voyeurs and continues give in to her inner deepest desires, I continue to wish for just little more for the viewers as she is still very camera shy. These girl have exhibionist tendencies or they would not be on RLC, so then they have fantasies about being seen in these moments, and it helps them achieve the intense orgasm, the more exposed the deeper and intense the orgasm.

I have nothing to say about the Mouthy Maluma and she is just a space eater on RLC.