B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

9 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I know she is just as worthless now as she was in b4 the last time, but she must be doing something outside the apt for rlc .and now we see that RLC has gave her a b/f so we can pay for another worthless one in this apt...

i dont' even think that is her bf, the way she acts around him never seen a gf bf act like that maybe they brother and sister

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thomas979 said:

i dont' even think that is her bf, the way she acts around him never seen a gf bf act like that maybe they brother and sister

Before I went to bed around 0830 their time he had woken up with what I assume was a hard on and was spooning with her rubbing his cock against her ass and she woke up and turned to him pushing him away. In the end he must have convinced her to spoon but no hanky panky. She forcefully pushed him away a couple of times.

32 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Before I went to bed around 0830 their time he had woken up with what I assume was a hard on and was spooning with her rubbing his cock against her ass and she woke up and turned to him pushing him away. In the end he must have convinced her to spoon but no hanky panky. She forcefully pushed him away a couple of times.

leia proved nothing when she is alone and she continue in the same direction with the boyfriend now,

I'm telling you nothing gonna happens with her on cams, this girl is too shy and I don't see any progress on this point with her this is a waste of time