B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

12 minutes ago, dwarf said:

OK. Why did not anything happen? Someone from the three did not want to. Who (and why)?

I don't think it had anything to do with wanting to.

I simply think Frank had to much to drink and couldn't live up to the task. 😄

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm guessing because they like Karina more than the other girls.

The only other time I've seen anything close to tonight was when Karina Daisy and Ben were there.

Ben took care of Daisy that night. (Thanks to some other influences. :dodgy:)

Which left Karina with Jenn and Frank.

Just look at what happened the other night when Karina and Daisy were there but Ben wasn't.  Absolutely nothing.

Ok. The answer may be very simple. Assuming it is not just show for the camera. They are young and have a high testosterone level. Then you do not ask for a long time if it's good or not. That's right. They have to enjoy their life. We did that too. I have never asked for a long time, but if I liked a woman, I let myself in with her. Even if she was married or had a boyfriend. Sorry

1 minute ago, dwarf said:

Ok. The answer may be very simple. They are young and have a high testosterone level. Then you do not ask for a long time if it's good or not. That's right. They have to enjoy their life. We did that too. I have never asked for a long time, but if I liked a woman, I let myself in with her. Even if she was married or had a boyfriend. Sorry

I actually miss-read your post and edited my reply.

I thought you were asking about the other nights she was there, not tonight.

Sorry about that.

Well I think there are many reasons that it stopped when it did, all I have to say is I would just love to see another round in few days. They seem to really enjoy each others company and obviously Jenn is more comfortable with Karina than with any other participant. Frank has done well to keep his composure, if it had been me when Karina was grinding on my bulge, it would have jumped right out of the top of my underwear and both girls would have been staring at the one eyed monster.. The kissing between especially Jenn and Karina was quite passionate, and Karina did not stop any of Frank or Jenn's advances, it was very enjoyable to watch and very sensual and seductive. I am glad to see that Jenn was not to jealous of Karina tonight, she is growing in strength in her own sexuality and sex appeal, and Karina needed to escape the box she has been in. Karina is the next Girl Next Door if she chooses to let her sexuality continue to show.

Much fun tonight and well worth the wait.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I think there are many reasons that it stopped when it did, all I have to say is I would just love to see another round in few days. They seem to really enjoy each others company and obviously Jenn is more comfortable with Karina than with any other participant. Frank has done well to keep his composure, if it had been me when Karina was grinding on my bulge, it would have jumped right out of the top of my underwear and both girls would have been staring at the one eyed monster.. The kissing between especially Jenn and Karina was quite passionate, and Karina did not stop any of Frank or Jenn's advances, it was very enjoyable to watch and very sensual and seductive. I am glad to see that Jenn was not to jealous of Karina tonight, she is growing in strength in her own sex appeal, and Karina needed to escape the box she has been in.

Much fun tonight and well worth the wait.

I couldn't have said it better myself. 👍

1 hour ago, dwarf said:

What I want to say is, is it possible that Jenn likes to touch Karina? But secretly does not like it when Frank does the same thing. Do you think Jenn liked to see the development between Frank and Karina together? Really liked? Or just say nothing? Momentum. Because in the past she has always blocked. And now that it's over, the concerns come. Maybe. Who knows. A lot of not necessary questions.....

I don't think I've asked as many questions in the last three days as you did in your last three posts. 😉

17 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

What really confuses me is the difference between Karina at B1 and Karina at B3.

They are two completely different girls. :confused:

depend in what atmosphere you live,she is definitely more happy and relax in B3 than in B1 and I can understand that