B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #1

20 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

She has done this and more with Jenn and Frank before.

It's only when she is back at B1 that she is a boring do nothing. :dodgy:

Has she fucked any of them? Or gone down on any of them? Have any of them gone down on her? Or has she not done shit like she always does?

2 minutes ago, Servo said:

The apartment died when Amanda walked out 

The apartment died when Kim and Kenny left. Amanda and Pablo were just as lame as Jenn and Frank are now.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The apartment died when Kim and Kenny left. Amanda and Pablo were just as lame as Jenn and Frank are now.

Well it just goes to show how peoples opinions differ on such things. I my opinion Amanda has been the best girl in that place since it opened, (you'll notice I don't include Pablo in that statment). 

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Has she fucked any of them? Or gone down on any of them? Have any of them gone down on her? Or has she not done shit like she always does?

Jenn stops it every time. Karina and Frank are nice enough to not hurt Jenn, and let her deside. Karina has let Frank touch her both on naked tits and pussy with panties on. Last when Ben choked Daisy while fingering her, Frank and Karina tried to get more startes, but Jenn suddenly left, and the evening was over.

Just look at the looks Karina some times gives Frank.

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Jenn stops it every time. Karina and Frank are nice enough to not hurt Jenn, and let her deside. Karina has let Frank touch her both on naked tits and pussy with panties on. Last when Ben choked Daisy while fingering her, Frank and Karina tried to get more startes, but Jenn suddenly left, and the evening was over.

I'm not blaming Karina for not doing anything with Frank and/or Jenn. I've already stated that Jenn and Frank are a lame couple to watch. But in all the time Karina has been on RLC, has she invited any guys over? Has she thrown any parties? Has she done anything sexual or had naughty fun with anybody ELSE she's allowed to?

Highest level achieved. Since they drink almost no alcohol, we must hopefully not watch the unbearable fake sex shows. They always deliver them when they are drunk. Under the given circumstances I prefer body painting.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not blaming Karina for not doing anything with Frank and/or Jenn. I've already stated that Jenn and Frank are a lame couple to watch. But in all the time Karina has been on RLC, has she invited any guys over? Has she thrown any parties? Has she done anything sexual or had naughty fun with anybody ELSE she's allowed to?

She was oggeling Ben before Daisy had her erotic dance, and he completely forgot everything else. She might not be the type to pick up random guys and fuck them. And not all girls masturbate either

• Like 1