R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

40 minutes ago, Calle said:

i am old enough to have experienced much more than the average member here, but lucky enough to have had pretty and well-behaving girlfriends who have been great in bed because they have not been drunk. I did not need to go parties like this, at no age. But as you notice, I have been watching this party, as I am interested to know especially how Samantha will behave at the end of the night. She is far from the romantic type, and especially when she is drunk, she is very horny, but where does that lead to? Vomiting? Grabbing one of the guys to her room and giving him a monotonous blowjob? Nothing very attractive.

I'm glad to hear it...😉...I hope the girls stay safe though...There was always at least 1 knobhead at the parties I use to go to. Fortunately this knobhead, the blond guy, has given up trying to score with all the girls and gone to bed...

• Like 1

Well I just seen the replay after I left earlier and it seems I didn't miss much, but can someone tell me who was that annoying shirtless guy, was he hired to try to have sex with every female there and believe me I'm not complaining about that but every female there was rejecting him left and right

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just seen the replay after I left earlier and it seems I didn't miss much, but can someone tell me who was that annoying shirtless guy, was he hired to try to have sex with every female there and believe me I'm not complaining about that but every female there was rejecting them left and right

He wasn't hired...but all the girls rejected him...:biggrin:

• Like 1