R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

11 minutes ago, Calle said:

If you refer to me, I like girls like Leora who does not need to be drunk to be sexy. and girls who are erotic and sensual and know how to make love, again daring to do that without booze. I do not know if the drinking in this apartment is encouraged and paid by RLC, anyway none of the permanent tenants are used to drinking and they behave like teenagers who have not yet learned how the booze effects them.

edited

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know how old you are Calle...but when I was their age, this was what parties were like...and lots of them! So you either unlucky and missed out on them mate, weren't invited, or aren't old enough to appreciate them yet...😏

i am old enough to have experienced much more than the average member here, but lucky enough to have had pretty and well-behaving girlfriends who have been great in bed because they have not been drunk. I did not need to go parties like this, at no age. But as you notice, I have been watching this party, as I am interested to know especially how Samantha will behave at the end of the night. She is far from the romantic type, and especially when she is drunk, she is very horny, but where does that lead to? Vomiting? Grabbing one of the guys to her room and giving him a monotonous blowjob? Nothing very attractive.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Calle said:

i am old enough to have experienced much more than the average member here, but lucky enough to have had pretty and well-behaving girlfriends who have been great in bed because they have not been drunk. I did not need to go parties like this, at no age. But as you notice, I have been watching this party, as I am interested to know especially how Samantha will behave at the end of the night. She is far from the romantic type, and especially when she is drunk, she is very horny, but where does that lead to? Vomiting? Grabbing one of the guys to her room and giving him a monotonous blowjob? Nothing very attractive.

Honestly do not know why you want to watch something that is not attractive to you---then complain about it

• Like 2

Just now, happyone said:

Honestly do not know why you want to watch something that is not attractive to you---

Just now, happyone said:

Honestly do not know why you want to watch something that is not attractive to you---

Just for teasing you guys who are very serious.