R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

Le retour d'Emily a tué cet apartement,quand je pense qu'il y en a qui disent que cette fille est active,quelle blague,que fait elle d'autre a part des douches,manger,dormir,agiter ses faux seins et son cul devant le miroir de sa chambre avant de partir a l'exterieur pour 10h,on a vu avec le nouvel an et deux filles,vraiment active,elles,dans sa chambre(meme le lit d'emily etait content qu'elle partes en vacance)

Injection dans les levres,les jambes,faux seins,elle a vraiment tout pour plaire

Cette fille doit quitter cet apartement au plus vite,et emmener Angie avec elle,elle est au bout de l'aventure RLC,elle n''apporte plus rien

Samantha+les 2 filles qui etait dans la chambre d'emily au nouvel an (1 blonde + 1 brune) donnerai une bouffée d'air frais a R2,de meme qu'il faudrait virer Kamila et Kaley et mettre Kristy avec ses anges,et du coup,on aurait vraiment 2 apartements "roomates"

Sans compter B1+B2 ,oû il fait virer tout le monde,la vache,RLC,vous avez du pain sur la planche,question recrutement

On 1/4/2019 at 10:15 PM, baseggioleen69 said:

toujours rien lol

Bah on comptait sur toi en fait, tu sais en ces périodes de fêtes et de vacances parfois les gens sont occupés ^^
Mais si tu as le loisir de resté brncher H24 fais-toi plez l'ami 😉 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Emily's housesitter is back with a boy

Now she is something worth watching IMO

i think she is back with her original bf... i hate this guy... he stopped angie and this girl from having fun... and later after his breakup.. came and groped angie..

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i think she is back with her original bf... i hate this guy... he stopped angie and this girl from having fun... and later after his breakup.. came and groped angie..

Yeah is this the same guy Emily's housesitter had sex with in Emily's bed and Samantha's bed? I don't like him either, seems he don't take no for an answer.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

Emily's housesitter is back with a boy

Now she is something worth watching IMO

Now if the housesitter is back and someone is in Sam's bed, Angie is in her bed, does this mean Emily is gone again?

32 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Now if the housesitter is back and someone is in Sam's bed, Angie is in her bed, does this mean Emily is gone again?

gone oh yes this is the favorite hobby of emily,she have already not sleeping here last night and I bet it will be the same thing for tonight ,the only interesting things to watch in this place are the guests like always

• Like 1

i dont remember when was the last time emily slept in her bed at night... even if rarely she stays in her apartment at night... she spends the night watching tv.. and sleeps at around the morning time... hence the only way to utilize was the way angie did it last time... late night drinking and fun... which ofcourse is opposite to angie's lifestyle