R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

i also think she is pretty attractive... but once i saw her doing something awkward...she was in her bed with many syringes... and then started injecting both her thighs.. dont know what that was... but creepy... didnt check the comment in the grp back then..

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Emily is the most beautiful one in this appartment so I don't mind!

one of the most beautiful ok but one of the most absent also ! this is an important thing to know before suscribe for who want watching her.

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

Penso anche che lei è piuttosto interessante ... ma una volta che ho visto il suo fare qualcosa di imbarazzante ... lei era nel suo letto con molte siringhe ... e poi ha iniziato l'iniezione di entrambe le cosce .. Non so che cosa fosse ... ma raccapricciante ... non ha ancora controllare l'commentare nel grp allora ..

botox

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zinc said:

Penso anche che lei è piuttosto interessante ... ma una volta che ho visto il suo fare qualcosa di imbarazzante ... lei era nel suo letto con molte siringhe ... e poi ha iniziato l'iniezione di entrambe le cosce .. Non so che cosa fosse ... ma raccapricciante ... non ha ancora controllare l'commentare nel grp allora ..

o antitrombotico per intervento plastica seno