R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, you are not a RLC member, so it's not a problem for you 😉 

I was  and why have stopped it's because of that,you take suscription specially for watch one or two girls and half of the time she is not here but don't worry for me I know exactly what's happens on pay cams,just need to have good relation with some peoples here

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

I was  and why have stopped it's because of that,you take suscription specially for watch one or two girls and half of the time she is not here but don't worry for me I know exactly what's happens on pay cams,just need to have good relation with some peoples here

For this kind of project, if you only subscribe for one or two girls then you will never be 100% satisfied because precisely they are not professionals of the webcam so they have the pleasure of living their life normally
For the price it costs, it is more interesting to open to all that can get you this kind of project

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

For this kind of project, if you only subscribe for one or two girls then you will never be 100% satisfied because precisely they are not professionals of the webcam so they have the pleasure of living their life normally
For the price it costs, it is more interesting to open to all that can get you this kind of project

you are not my father for tell me what I have to do,thanks you.

5 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Vorrei che ci fosse un paio di giorni al mese designato: "giorno nudo", in cui le ragazze devono rimanere nudi in casa tutto il giorno. Ho sicuramente bisogno di più "nudo" da questi pulcini.

i would want a sencond time between Angie and Samantha, with high heels e dildo!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i would want a sencond time between Angie and Samantha, with high heels e dildo!!

go buy  two bottles of vodka for them this is the only thing they need for it happens again,the alcohol is the best friend in this apartment for see something

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, firewall said:

andare a comprare due bottiglie di vodka per loro questa è l'unica cosa di cui hanno bisogno per succede di nuovo, l'alcol è la migliore amica in questo appartamento per vedere qualcosa

wow!

i go now and after i send they 5 bootles of vodka!