B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Il y a 2 heures, charliefoxx69 a dit :

She packed a couple of outfits. I doubt it's business, she  packed no other shoes, she left wearing sneakers. 

I laughed when I watched her pack, seems like she packed randomly and she had euros stuffed all over lol.

Such a pretty silly girl.

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Well it looks like Mila and Laima are gone for at least a day or two. ☹️

Oksi left with Mila but didn't take any baggage so I think she will be back. :dodgy:

I think Laima may have a "Friend" in town.  She was taking some sexy selfies for someone last night.

Bea and Elvira are out together but should be back. 👍

I'm guessing last night with Oksi and Mila was a bit of a going away party.

Everybody seems to be looking for some special reason that Mila and Oksi are back together.  Why?   Do they have to have some special reason?  These are 2 girls that quite obviously like girls and each other.  They have been together a number of times and loved it.  Yesterday we saw Mila in bed with Oksi, very horny, but Oksi was tired, having her period, and just not interested but she promised Mila that later she would meet her and they would have some fun.  And they did.  There really isn't any "back together".  They just haven't been together for a short while because they have both been enjoying other girls.  I said a couple hours ago that Oksi is kind of an odd duck and to an extent she is because  she is a dom and we really haven't seen that kind of personality in the Barca apartments before.  At least I haven't in the short time I've been here.  Some have commented that when she was with Bea she pleasured Bea a lot but Bea didn't do anything for Oksi.  Oksi wouldn't let her.  I think that's why Bea got huffy and left.  Doms don't always need to be fingered or eaten or whatever to get satisfied.  Making their playmate cum is more than enough for them.  When they do want it they accept it as Oksi did with Mila last night.  Having her period made Mila unable to go down on her and that was fine with Oksi.  She didn't lack for attention at all.   Look at the girls this morning.  There was no jealousy or bad feelings among them.  My sweet Elvira wasn't at all upset with Mila and she enjoyed some time with Laima.  Bea may still be a little put out with Oksi but not for being with Mila but for wanting to get a little more out of Oksi and not getting it last time.  She will either get over it and accept what Oksi gives her or she will just get it from one of the other girls.  There are no love affairs here.  There are 5 girls who like sex experimenting with each other.  There is always the possibility that another Anita/Dalia relationship may develop but none of them at this point are looking for or expecting that.  THIS is real life.  THIS is why I joined RLC.  I'd much rather see this sort of thing,  honest and unrushed and unplanned than all the fake sex show you can throw at me.   There is no denying that Mila and Oksi showed off for us last night but they were giving us a special treat and keeping RLC happy at the same time.  I hope to see a lot more events like this with them and the other girls.   OK, now those of you who want to rip me apart go for it.  Take your best shot but remember these are only my personal opinions and I'm entitled to them. And just for the record ELVIRA IS STILL MINE💘 

18 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I laughed when I watched her pack, seems like she packed randomly and she had euros stuffed all over lol.

Such a pretty silly girl.

Maybe clubbing tonight - and stays in a downtown apt (B1, B2, B3 or other friends 😉 ) 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Maybe clubbing tonight - and stays in a downtown apt (B1, B2, B3 or other friends 😉 ) 

Good thought but very unlikely.  She lambed some things in that bag but no clubbing clothes and no shoes except the sneakers she was wearing.