B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Leora and Paul: exceptional hour but never heels and needs a new cock and friend for some bisexual evening
Eva and Sam: when they have friends for threesomes, it's okay. for the rest boredom. Eva also never uses heels
Nina and Kira: after the evening of threesome nothing interesting
Adeline and Markus: useless usual story, even she never heels
Nelly and Bogdan: Nelly sometimes exceptional, but with disgusting shoes. pretty boring.
Emma and Julio: useless
Martina and Alberto: useless
Masha Sasha Dasha: now monotonous to madness +
Julia and Erik: I do not understand Julia, she has great potential but does not use heels and I think she would like some friend
Kitty and Smith: Kitty is wonderful but it is a Ferrari driven like a Trabant, she never uses shoes. a friend and a friend would be needed to break the monotony
Chloe and Tyler: useless
Anabel and Efim: Anabel is wonderful but she is a Porsche driven like a Yugo, she never uses shoes. a friend and a friend would be needed to break the monotony
Yulia and Ivan: useless
Lana and Robert: Lana would be predisposed for fisting and bloody sadomaso. he does not fuck her well. you need help from others
Jane and Dick: Dick needs a new woman every night so he can break them. great rocker.
Varvara and Fedor: Varvara should be more slutty and always put on heels, he should hurt her more.
Ulyana and Marat: useless
KKK: Kamila has become useless, a shame, Kaley very pretty should always use sexy heels and dildos when she masturbates. otherwise it is boring
Angie Emily Samantha: so very ambiguous. they should be more often nude with heels and do more lesbian shows. instead it seems the house of the people
Maya: useless
Serafima Karina Daisu: Serafima perhaps the only one to keep but very insufficient.
Leia Erin Malula: Maluma has a large frame, should be naked with heels but is not very suitable for RLC, the other useless even if Erin has great body
Oksi Elvira Laima Mila Beatrice: Beatrice ok, Elvira needs a girl like her for a lesbian show. the rest seems to me fake and useless
Jenn and Frank: useless

18 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have wondered about this as I am quite familiar with Barcelona proper having been there many times and I know of no place that would be one hour away unless they are taking public transportation. With my own transportation, I can get anywhere in Barcelona in 20 - 30 minutes. Having said all of this I don't really know where any of the properties are located.

The house is in the hills/mountains well away from the city center. In fact last year it snowed in the back yard while it was raining in the city on a few occasions.

Well it looks like Mila and Laima are gone for at least a day or two. ☹️

Oksi left with Mila but didn't take any baggage so I think she will be back. :dodgy:

I think Laima may have a "Friend" in town.  She was taking some sexy selfies for someone last night.

Bea and Elvira are out together but should be back. 👍

I'm guessing last night with Oksi and Mila was a bit of a going away party.