Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, budda said:

In the past we have sent numerous tickets to VHTV to get a new bedside bed in Nicole & Karl's room.  Now, from some days, the cam has been removed !!

It is still there. Support told me it has some problems with timeline...

• Like 1

Nicole & Karl are one of the most beautiful couples of VHTV but, unfortunately, they have also become one of the most boring.

• They have very little sex, often in low light;
  • Since they have been in VHTV they have invited only one person once - they have no social life;
  • They are always away from home.

Moreover, but it is not their fault, the filming is very bad both in the living room and in the bedroom.

3 hours ago, budda said:

Nicole & Karl are one of the most beautiful couples of VHTV but, unfortunately, they have also become one of the most boring.

• They have very little sex, often in low light;
  • Since they have been in VHTV they have invited only one person once - they have no social life;
  • They are always away from home.

Moreover, but it is not their fault, the filming is very bad both in the living room and in the bedroom.

I have to agree that lately there is very few action and the latest incident with covering cams does not help at all too. It won't surprise me when they will leave soon.

• Like 1

I think that Nicole & Karl should be given a little credit here as they are obviously not relying on VH as the main income but use it a supplement.👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think that Nicole & Karl should be given a little credit here as they are obviously not relying on VH as the main income but use it a supplement.👍

That was totally not my point. I don't expect them to do crazy orgies with friends. But budda in one point is right. There is a lot less action lately and the cam covering thing was really strange. I just pointed that out.

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That was totally not my point. I don't expect them to do crazy orgies with friends. But budda in one point is right. There is a lot less action lately and the cam covering thing was really strange. I just pointed that out.

I don't know about the cam covering but the point I was making is that it is summer time and I wouldn't expect them to stay in whilst the weather is good, espeacially when they can go earn money through work. I'm just guessing this is why there is less action.

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I don't know about the cam covering but the point I was making is that it is summer time and I wouldn't expect them to stay in whilst the weather is good, espeacially when they can go earn money through work. I'm just guessing this is why there is less action.

Well, I don't think anyone forced them to participate in this program. Even if they go out because the weather is nice or because they work, they are young, healthy, beautiful and so they might even think about who pays to see them have some sex.