Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #1

13 minutes ago, parapay said:

No one else thinks it weird there are some people here who are usually French and over 40 years old who call this girl their queen or goddess?

She got the nickname of Goddess when she first showed up on CC. The reason given is that her body is shaped like an ancient Greek or Roman goddess.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 11:30 PM, SOMHO2000 said:

You must be newbie here. I won't blame you dear mate 😁😁😁

being your dear mate (and not french by the way, but still - gentle, hehe) I will just go easy on you    😉

You're just plain ignorant - wrong in more than one way so even I will not try very hard to educate you. No point, really, hehe

Anyway - to keep you hot and eager to see leoras caps from the old appartement - let me asure there's even an intercourse with (hmmm....our queen's!!!) ass direct to the (old app) LR cam. A beatiful sight I may say.    🙂 And guess what - it's still all over the net. But I guess, your just busy with calling people noobs. Not even been able to (very easly) see when one have joind the site.

Cheers, mate!   And - keep the gentle (I mean - no hard) feelings!  😉

• Like 1

What is weird is that we have so many heterosexual males that wouldn't touch a soap opera digest in the grocery store in a million years, but yet watch RLC and then they hang out here to catch up on their missed episodes! :confused:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, mountndewme said:

anyone know why paul is sleeping in the guest room?

Perhaps he wants to take over our dearest Quenn role... God forbid HE starts to bate there... 🙂 🙂 🙂

It's really funny  - almost in all apps - guys eventually take over the strategic places - the ones that are actually reserved for...well, their beauty halfs... Our - ups - that is - HER - king actually tried them all - he puts his behind on the sofa in the exact place to...hide our beloved. He moved before (from bedroom) and tried to sleep in the LR to be close... And our beloved moved. I mean - he had some trouble thinking after L have moved before he found the solution, hehe. Even with the sofa in GR our lady tried, but he parked himself there too. He tries, we should give him some credit for that (not really much, but...). But - he just doesnt try enough.

So the latest is - he tries to stay awake longer then the Queen and sleeps in the GR. That's just the way it is.

Dang!  😉

• Like 1

hmm I would guess that on the one hand his leisure business / hobby goes (the electronics / repair of board "cell phone or small PC's") (note the oscilloscope + Microscope) so and point two guess he reads here?

6 minutes ago, Lalaland said:

hmm I would guess that on the one hand his leisure business / hobby goes (the electronics / repair of board "cell phone or small PC's") (note the oscilloscope + Microscope) so and point two guess he reads here?

If he gets up suddenly and moves toward the Camera and gives you the  Shove-Ite89b1c295aa6b9d5.gif you got his undivided attention.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RapStar48 said:

spacer.png

Somebody has got his priorities all wrong...!!! Slide one meter forward Paul and give her want she wants.. but wash your tongue first... we dont want dog hairs between her legs...😜😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Somebody has got his priorities all wrong...!!! Slide one meter forward Paul and give her want she wants.. but wash your tongue first... we dont want dog hairs between her legs...😜😊

No he doesn't. He's been with her for years now and doesn't start drooling at the mere sight of her like many of the old men on this site.