• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, becca said:

I think she is coming back they raised prices going back up

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Me too

Although it would be great if it were to happen, I would not count on it and certainly would not wager or hold my breath on it happening. Although it is true that Ulyana & Marat did eventually return, but in a different residence of which used to be where Kitty & Smith lived before the major shutdown and return with significant changes, which is in Spain somewhere supposedly and means that Ulyana & Marat were willing and able to travel and relocate, if only for a known quite short term basis, and now being only listed as a "Couple on Vacation", which the tenants who have been listed under that category, have always certainly been quite on a temporary basis and have only endured any stays short term. U & M had not really been with RLC that long as had L & P, and U & M had only recently decided that the extra subsistence compensation for more attraction to residence cams as far as amount of cam visits combined with amount of cam visit time accumulation was worth some added activities or occurrences of more interest to they're residence cams, to attract cam attention was worth it. Whereas, L & P had been aware of such for a long time as was they're tenure with RLC. As is with many others most likely, I certainly do miss the beautiful Leora though.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SAMY LE MARIN said:

(pour comprendre,que s'est il passé pour que les trois quarts n'apparaissent plus sur le site ?)

comme ça les autres peuvent te comprendre et te répondre

It's clear : it's new Putin laws of Internet : Russian internet is totally isolated from rest of the world.

RLC can no longer  works in Russia.  Now they works in Spain or in Romania. Have a look of time zone.

To see Leora again she have to move from Siberia to Bucharest.

• Like 1

J’espère qu’un jour Leora nous reviendra, si elle revient sur RLC ou un autre site je m’abonne aussitôt, à moins qu’un producteur les remarquer sur RLC et qu’il est vu les demande qu’il y a pour Leora et qu’il la face rentré dans le monde du x.

I hope that one day Leora will come back to us, if it comes back to RLC or another site I subscribe immediately, unless a producer notices them on RLC and that it is seen the requests that there is for Leora and that the face returned to the world of x.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1