Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

bonjour a tous et toutes 

c est le 19/06/2019 que ma vie a changee je ne suis plus la meme tu me manque leora donne nous de tes nouvelles on se feras une raison quel que soit ton choix 😘😘😘😘😘

• Like 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, xanadu said:

J'ai posté ma dernière vidéo de Paul et Leora le 28.05.2019 mais absolument rien n'a été posté pour la période du 29.05 au 19.06.2019. Je pense que Leora a arrêté de se masturber et est rentrée au couvent.

ou son appartement est simplement passer premium et les membres préféraient ne pas perdre leur abonnement pour poster des vidéos et photos de Leora  😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Stevens said:

rod001, As a premium member, I think sending the 6/19 Video of Leora would be a nice thing to do. I'm not sure what satisfaction you are deriving from withholding it from a fan of the same things that you like.

Thank you.

Hi Mark, 

Do you know how work the pm here on CC, not shure you know

I do not remember seeing you active in the forums and now that the Russian RLC apartments are closed you appear, maybe you should start by being more active and less demanding.

You have been a Premium Member for 8 months, you should take a look at the open forums here on CC, I have posted somewhere how and why I changed my way of sharing, there are three types of sharing for me, the Open Basic has all, the Premium sharing only posted in the Premium section where you can find a lot of videos that I posted since September 2016 and The "CHUUUT" event.

"CHUUUT" event are limited in time and maybe not come back again when the event is closed ^^

I do not think I'm going to add you to my community, the way you ask other members to have the video that is on a private circuit without ever contacting me, leaves me to think that if someone asks you go share it and that's what I do not want.

• Like 5

On 7/9/2019 at 2:59 AM, Pepe said:

The last date was right before they went premium. Leora the Goddess has joined the order of the fluffy tailed woodland sect as the Supreme leader. She now only performs rituals of cuddles and pets for only the fluffy tailed.

Signed by:

Third in command

Pepe the black and white striped one. 

Hi Pepe,

Excellent "order of the fluffy tailed woodland sect"

you have liked some videos on "CHUUUT" events,  can you open a conversation on the pm box for the sharing of vidéos between us without that i can not sending you the MAB videos links ^^

black and white running GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 3