Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:31 AM, Suicida said:

v4ci.png

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

- Suicida

Thank you
excellent shower head that goes in all directions ah ah

• Like 3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

melodic death metal GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

Celle si je l'ai faite il y a deux ans 1/2 début janvier 2017(et pour ceux qui s'en rappel et avait fait la remarque ont venait de passé en 2017 et sur mon tag dans la vidéo il est indiqué 2016 mais c'est bien Janvier 2017) et je la passe au moins une fois par jour car comme le l'ais souvent dit Leora est une fille bien bien au dessus d'une simple mastubartion.

This one I did she two years ago 1/2 beginning of January 2017 (and for those who remembered and made the remark we had just passed in 2017 and on my tag in the video it is indicated 2016 but it's well January 2017) and I pass her at least once a day because as often said Leora is a girl well above a simple mastubartion.

Il s'agit donc d'un re-up d'une de mes videos datant du 09 janvier 2017

So this is a re-up of one of my videos from January 09, 2017

elle doit aussi être quelque part dans le Premium ^^

she must also be somewhere in the Premium ^^

Cela fera quand même plaisir à ceux qui ne l'ont pas vue, je pense

It will still please those who have not seen it, i think

c'est un montage video et photos car la réception était mauvaise ce jour 

it is a montage video and photos because the reception was bad that day

rien que du talent et de l'emotion pas de sex ^^ 

nothing but talent and emotion no sex ^^

"Leora the Artiste"

https://mab.to/UcYSQ2Wqk

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beru42 said:

Merci à tous les donateurs!!vous êtes géniaux. Merci merci merci🤩🤩🤩🤩

Merci a vous tous les membres qui savent lâcher un grand merci et un petit commentaire à tous les uploaders qui contribuent à la vie de notre site de voyeurs bien aimé.

Thank you to all the members who know how to give a big thank you and a small comment to all the uploaders who contribute to the life of our beloved voyeur site.

Ce qui serait le must ce serait des commentaires sur les vidéos que vous avez vues amis coquins ici à CC. Parfois nous arrivons a faire des captures qui méritent que vous vous lâchiez un peux et exprimer vos émotions autre que de la critique, l'important est que nous fassions vivre plus comme par le passé CC.

What would be the must would be comments on the videos you saw naughty friends here at CC. Sometimes we manage to make catches that deserve that you let you go a little and express your emotions other than criticism, the important thing is that we make live more as in the CC past.

adderall GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 10

On 7/24/2019 at 7:24 AM, just man said:

in honorable of the four years I was spent in follow-up to Leora's..I' had been enjoying the performance of Leora's for all long of these years,you can not finds such a girl like her who live in a city anonymous of Siberia..!! could do that in just a few years of her old,she had made a huge base of audience for her in some years at four corners of the earth & also, I bet she made her audience couldn't forgetting her in so easily...

5yle.png

vxhb.png

v798.png

9iqa.png

STREAMABLE.COM

Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.

https://www.myairbridge.com/en/#!/link/VbzwZGMTC

this also reupload pls ^^ sorry

On 7/14/2019 at 11:50 PM, SAMY LE MARIN said:

et en attendant voici Leo en bas noirs

ma main droite est usée à force ,je vais m'entrainer avec la gauche et ce n'est pas pour jouer au handball    LOOOOOOOL

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a...

6vsb.png

Last one reupload pls and now im finished with my spam sorry guys ^^