Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gigou5076 said:

on se fout de savoir a qui  appartient les videos  !!
we do not care to know who owns the videos !!

I agree. No one should care who owns the media because it only belongs
to RLC, but a lot of people seem to think that because they recorded it,
they own it.

1 hour ago, gigou5076 said:

le principal c est que tous autant que nous sommes appreciont  de revoir la belle leora  avec toutes vos réflexions plus personne ne posteras de video c est tout ce que nous auront gagner
the main thing is that as much as we are appreciative to review the beautiful leora with all your thoughts no one will post any video c is all we will win

I agree with the first part of that statement, but not the highlighted part.
How will my comments prevent people from posting videos. It was
meant to encourage people to post more videos and get past this
ownership stuff.

36 minutes ago, RAME said:

et oui  je pense que c'est terminer .
and yes, I think it's over.

pas de vidéo de   wingtsun hier et  non plus  ce matin .
no wingtsun video yesterday and no longer this morning.

tous ça pour une histoire de bannière a qui est cette vidéo c'est ridicule.
all for a banner story that is this video is ridiculous.

wingtsun tu peu en remettre stp  il y a des personnes qui te soutienne merci d'avance
wingtsun you can put back there are people who support you thank you in advance

If he is done posting videos, that would be a colossal shame. So many
people have been run off this site by those who complain about what
they posted. Whether it was about a watermark or how it was posted
or where it came from or this or that and 10 other reasons. It's ridiculous
and disgusting. If someone wants to post something in the RLC forum
and do something nice for the CC user community, why shouldn't they
be allowed to post it, as long as it doesn't violate the rules of this forum.

What difference does it make where it came from. Everyone knows
where it came from. It all came from RLC. They are the source and
the owner. That's all we need to know or care about.

Like Wingtsun said, in so many words, we don't own this forum, we
don't run this forum and we don't make the rules for this forum. We
should feel free to post what we want, within CC's rules, without fear
of enduring any rude, insulting, complaining comments about what
was posted.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Bessere Videos von Wingstun als keine Videos.

Da hast du Recht,,,, aber muss man denn ein Video, -das auch eine Kopie ist (war) -und hier schon einmal veröffentlicht wurde,, dann mit seinem Namen (oder Datum) neu einstellen.

Natürlich kann jeder tun was er möchte und keine hat Rechte an diesen Filmen!

Doch manch einer wie Xanadu oder Howard haben nicht einfach eine Kopie eingestellt, sondern diese vorher mit einem Video-Schnitt bearbeitet und so einen schönen Film daraus gemacht.

Das ist Arbeit, und daruf darf man dann auch mit recht seinen Stempel setzen

• Like 1

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm still trying to figure out how those sites make money. They don't
make any money when we visit their sites or when we view their pics
and videos. They don't make any money if we download what they or
others post on their sites. They don't even make any money when they
serve us a popup ad, unless we choose to respond to that ad. But, no
one is required to respond to those ads, so that would make it the user's
choice if they do respond. So, how do they make money, except from
a visitor's choice to respond to an ad?

you don't think me a moron as i don't think you the same,my friend,if you didn't see make any money come back to these sites in your trip of searching to proof it's isn't the truth.. 
there are money are flows on this sites in 2 ways or more, about visitors counter & amount  & quality of contents,you can say dirty money, but it's money at the end..in your opinion why any adverts company are positioning their ads on those sites for a charity work for example & if you and me didn't see it,this doesn't mean it doesn't exist..welcome to market under of floor for internet..😉😉

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You can't single out one user and call him a pirate or a thief because he
downloads from one site and posts it to another site. Everyone who
records RLC's property from their site is a pirate and a thief, even if what
is taken never gets posted. Because of that, no ownership can be
claimed by anyone who records or posts any of RLC's property.

People can put whatever watermark they want on a video or a pic, it
doesn't change the fact that they don't own it. RLC couldn't give a rat's
ass what is added to or mixed in with their personal property. It, and
everything added to it, still belongs only to them.

LOL. I'd laughingly say I would probably agree with you. 😊

I hope I got the gist of what you're saying, if not the full meaning. In any
case, I tried very hard to understand. Thanks.

we agree these contents belong to RLC ,but when RLC has broadcasting these contents on free cams for 24/24 hours, here anything will be is different & if they are concerned about their contents,they must been shut down an a free cams,but when they didn't do that's, the right of claiming for a non re-post for the same contents definitely will not be taken it from  legally valid.. unless if you have explicating to me why didn't taken down from those sites who re-post them on their platforms by using the same copyright law which been used it with the CC or with others forums!! 
do you have an a explication! pardon me if i can't see it.!
also at then,when RLC broadcasting this content via free cams, they should have expect an a possibility of one or more people recording a lot of these contents..at then,they don't have right to blame others if they has done this mistake.!
because of most of our registration is coming of free cams,we didn't hack the paid cams & in my sight it's legal, even if RLC think in different way or on their opinion consider it illegally...
it's like restaurant who make one day in a week for free, but when the visitors finished to eats their meals, then the restaurant are being claimed to them pay money or regain their meals..
do you see! we have a different concepts in the same case, like a famous saying, who is a firstly comes eggs or chicken ..never end
hell to that nonsense.. thanks..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, just man said:

you don't think me a moron as i don't think you the same,my friend,if you didn't see make any money come back to these sites in your trip of searching to proof it's isn't the truth.. 
there are money are flows on this sites in 2 ways or more, about visitors counter & amount  & quality of contents,you can say dirty money, but it's money at the end..in your opinion why any adverts company are positioning their ads on those sites for a charity work for example & if you and me didn't see it,this doesn't mean it doesn't exist..welcome to market under of floor for internet..😉😉

we agree these contents belong to RLC ,but when RLC has broadcasting these contents on free cams for 24/24 hours, here anything will be is different & if they are concerned about their contents,they must been shut down an a free cams,but when they didn't do that's, the right of claiming for a non re-post for the same contents definitely will not be taken it from  legally valid.. unless if you have explicating to me why didn't taken down from those sites who re-post them on their platforms by using the same copyright law which been used it with the CC or with others forums!! 
do you have an a explication! pardon me if i can't see it.!
also at then,when RLC broadcasting this content via free cams, they should have expect an a possibility of one or more people recording a lot of these contents..at then,they don't have right to blame others if they has done this mistake.!
because of most of our registration is coming of free cams,we didn't hack the paid cams & in my sight it's legal, even if RLC think in different way or on their opinion consider it illegally...
it's like restaurant who make one day in a week for free, but when the visitors finished to eats their meals, then the restaurant are being claimed to them pay money or regain their meals..
do you see! we have a different concepts in the same case, like a famous saying, who is a firstly comes eggs or chicken ..never end
hell to that nonsense.. thanks..

As much as I like capping and also downloading contents from here, I have to disagree. The restaurant argument is totally invalid and ill constructed, we are talking about intellectual property here. As to why some sites are not taken down whereas the others are, it has nothing to do with if they have the right to do so. Is like, if two person each broke one of my windows, I decided to press charge and claim compensation from one of them but not the other, do you think he can use that as a defence in court he is not guilty cause I did not press charge to the other one?

But if you were to think of it as a physical property then an example can be if I leave a 100 dollar note on a park bench, does that mean it belongs to whoever found it and he has the right to take it? Answer is no. I can leave my car door open and car key inside in the middle of the road, it still belongs to me even if someone jumps in and drive it away.

would add something when i said to Wingtsun, it's not your right to re-post the videos etc.. i didn't means who is belong to me,of my side i was didn't had any objection at all & it will not be later for Wingtsun or others who make re-post in the forum for free & it's not up to me to applying the rules of this forum, it upon to admin & Mods in that matter ..
& i know that from when i click to submitted to post them it's no longer belongs to me anymore..i have no issue with the members or users here,my issue in elsewhere with those sites who take of my copies & they changing on it & then re-post them without permission & making money from it ,when being my purpose when post them to be for free 100%..
why i say this because of i belong like as you all to this forum.i lived here for days - months, then became years with  all bad and good times & thank to all for that time 🌼🌼

• Like 3