Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

Your thoughtfulness and consideration has not went unappreciated jimbo4 my friend. It is evidently just another point of proof that the trolling tactics of some weasel/troll of such a sorry and worthless company such as RLC had turned out to be long ago is still obviously occurring at the threads of this forum and website. As if they have nothing better to do now that they're site and company is now sorrier than ever when they do nothing about postings that still include user id's or watermarks on other sites as has been stated here numerous times recently and in the past. As I have said, "To Hell With RLC" ! Cheers to you and thanks for the effort my friend !

• Like 5

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few weeks before the apartments were closed, RLC make almost all the rooms paid that were open to the public, because they already knew that these apartments would be closed and so quickly got some premier members.
RLC is a hypocritical company and for my part they can blow up.

• Like 7

Vidéo perso 25-10-2015, désolé pour le son.

Personal vidéo 25-10-2015, sorry for the sound.

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

9s3f.png

• Like 26

1 hour ago, wingtsun said:

Vidéo perso 25-10-2015, désolé pour le son.

Personal vidéo 25-10-2015, sorry for the sound.

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

merci pour le partage c'est une belle vidéo et pour le son tu ne dois pas être désolé, quand ont commence à utiliser un programme quel qu'il soit ont fait tous des erreurs d'où le proverbe "c'est en forgeant que l'ont devient forgeron", le fait de l'avoir expliqué dans ton précédent post est largement suffisant. si je peux juste te suggérer quelque chose mais ton tag sur l'ID RLC où recadre légèrement tes vidéos. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cabal said:

Je débarque mais qu’est il arrivé à l’ami jumbo il est bannis de RLC ou de CC ? 

Bonjour Cabal, de RLC la société fantôme que l'ont peux qualifier de "Mafia Business bien juteux" qui n'en a cure de ses membres et préfère sanctionner plutôt que dialoguer.

• Like 2