Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

24 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Bonjour Cabal, de RLC la société fantôme que l'ont peux qualifier de "Mafia Business bien juteux" qui n'en a cure de ses membres et préfère sanctionner plutôt que dialoguer.

Merci mais sans la belle rlc n’est pas grand chose au finale adieu rlc

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, wingtsun said:

Video vom 25-10-2015, veröffentlicht für den Sohn.

Persönliches Video 25-10-2015, sorry für den Sound.

MAB.TO

Wir übertragen Ihre Dateien einfach, sicher und schnell von einem Ort zum anderen. Sie können sie direkt an eine E-Mail-Adresse senden oder Dateien über einen eindeutigen Link freigeben.

9s3f.png

sorry für den Sound. 

...Egal, Hauptsache man sieht Leora bei ihrer liebsten Arbeit....

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ogkidx said:

Hey Leute Meine Theorie ist, Leora hat genug Geld gespart und hat diesen Kerl schließlich verlassen, so dass sie aufgehört hat und wahrscheinlich einen anderen Kerl zerschmettert, der sie befriedigen kann

Sie liebt Paul,,,, Geld ist nicht alles,,, und Leora ist süchtig sie wird sich immer selbst befriedigen

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lwis said:

Sorry, but it seems the blast was in Achinsk. The distance between Achinsk and Krasnoyarsk, is 172 Km´s (says Google).
Of course, Leora will not be in danger.

According to our TV news the blast was in Krasnoyarsk, but it is just the same to me, very far away anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leora-Fan said:

Sie liebt Paul,,,, Geld ist nicht alles,,, und Leora ist süchtig sie wird sich immer selbst befriedigen

Hi Leora-Fan, i total agree with you 👍👍

nba players association basketball GIF by NBPA

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Hi Leora-Fan, i total agree with you 👍👍

nba players association basketball GIF by NBPA

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

Agreed! 

The average person should consider themselves fortunate if at some time in their life they find a relationship that thoroughly satisfies their physical/sexual needs. The same must be said of finding that person that satisfies your emotional/mental needs. 

From an old Man:

Consider yourself fortunate if you have found both in the same person, you realize it, and have the intelligence to nurture that relationship as if it were the rare flower that it is.

* I think that Leora has found either one or both with our beloved hero. Pablo.   (nose picking pendejo that he is)

*Observing Leora since 2013 joined CC 4 years ago this Saturday. (proudly banned for life from RCL)

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Agreed! 

The average person should consider themselves fortunate if at some time in their life they find a relationship that thoroughly satisfies their physical/sexual needs. The same must be said of finding that person that satisfies your emotional/mental needs. 

From an old Man:

Consider yourself fortunate if you have found both in the same person, you realize it, and have the intelligence to nurture that relationship as if it were the rare flower that it is.

* I think that Leora has found either one or both with our beloved hero. Pablo.   (nose picking pendejo that he is)

*Observing Leora since 2013 joined CC 4 years ago this Saturday. (proudly banned for life from RCL)

I concur. A variation on the Shakespearean theme of better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. The physical/sexual needs are seldom met lifelong, hence the quote, but the emotional/mental needs are even trickier. I think most of us have tasted both at one stage or another, but few of us for a lifetime, or even a long time!

• Like 8

breaking news GIF

Si vous ne l'avez pas vu aller sur le lien si dessous la dernière arnaque de RLC (publicité qui vient en pop up en accès direct au site actuelle ça vaux le coup d'oeil)

If you have not seen it go on the link below the latest scam RLC (advertising that comes in pop up direct access to the current site it's worth a look)

⬇️ 

RLC un Mafia business bien juteux // RLC a juicy business mafia

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 2