Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Howard said:

If anyone has been following this thread for the past 2+ months, its fair to say we've seen all the videos of Leora that have been taken from the previous several years.  For me, there was only one that I have not seen before.  Unless peeps wants to re-up what has already been uploaded the past couple months,...not sure this thread is relevant any longer.

Which one haven't you seen, I might have it?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Which one haven't you seen, I might have it?

Two videos:

The video in the LR where Sasha visits Leora while Paul is away and he bangs her for 3 hours non-stop (with the pooch locked inside the GR barks excessively).

The other video is with Leora doing a head-stand in the GR while both dildos are in use. She squirts as she shakes during orgasm, getting the ceiling wet (and the pooch is outside the door barking excessively).

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

Two videos:

The video in the LR where Sasha visits Leora while Paul is away and he bangs her for 3 hours non-stop (with the pooch locked inside the GR barks excessively).

The other video is with Leora doing a head-stand in the GR while both dildos are in use. She squirts as she shakes during orgasm, getting the ceiling wet (and the pooch is outside the door barking excessively).

I definitively don't have them.  But let me ask you did you maybe wake up after these happened?  Could they have come in a dream of yours?

• Like 1