Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2019)

17 hours ago, Tsopanis said:

When you say "it" you mean the pussy right?   
I think it does look alike

15 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ya right, in your dreams.... face ONLY!!!    but I will enjoy staring at this one longer to  see if any other opinion pops UP... she is a beautiful, natura,l hot women

That's all I meant was her face. Nothing else.

20 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That's all I meant was her face. Nothing else.

certainly agree but I sure enjoyed studying her whole body just to be sure. This Nelly fascinates me on such sexiness. As stupid as this sounds since I appreciate all body types she is not my top fave but her sexuality turns me on and her drive and effort to please her audience is admirable and a lesson so many others could follow.... but again we celebrate the differences... I kep coming back and always checking in on their Apt.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

certainly agree but I sure enjoyed studying her whole body just to be sure. This Nelly fascinates me on such sexiness. As stupid as this sounds since I appreciate all body types she is not my top fave but her sexuality turns me on and her drive and effort to please her audience is admirable and a lesson so many others could follow.... but again we celebrate the differences... I kep coming back and always checking in on their Apt.   

And, such a body to study! I agree, I think Nelly certainly does strive to
please not only herself and Bogdan, but as you said, us as well.

• 2 weeks later...