VIDEO

The two sides of Elena.

Of all the women on RLC, this one is the most inconsistent.  In the bath, it is as if she has no concern for the cameras and what they see.  But in bed, she won't allow the cameras to see anything...not even a naked breast.

I just don't understand.

Anyway, here are two vids:

Elena in the bath.

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer available and have been removed).

Elena in bed.

btw, both of them take baths every night...probably the cleanest couple in all of RLC.  I haven't recorded Artur in the bath because I have no interest in seeing him naked.  If anyone wants a vid of that, though, let me know and I'll get one.

Did you have sound on while recording the bedroom stream?

I can't hear anything in that video

Oh, I should have mentioned that.

I'm not sure what happened.  I had the sound off when I started the recording and when I realized it, I clicked to turn on the sound, but it wouldn't go on.  So, unfortunately, no sound on that video.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elena bath today missed the sex but it normaly sad anyway i did see shes on her period so thats why theres bath sex im guessin

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

the minute sex... there isn't much to see however...

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Here is the video of the "quickie in the bath"...that Artur thinks was great sex because he doesn't care if Elena gets off...and Elena thinks was great sex because she doesn't know any better.

Here is the video of Mighty Mouse in the bath.

I'm a bit disappointed, but damn, she has some nice tits.  Better than Olga's, in my opinion.

Here is the video of Mighty Mouse in the bath.

I'm a bit disappointed, but damn, she has some nice tits.  Better than Olga's, in my opinion.

Yes, they are some fine breasts!!!!  Very YUMMY!!

We should all stop hoping for the girl on girl right now. No reason to get our hopes up because these two dont like each other at all. It's not even like they don't feel they have anything in common. It's actually a general dislike. At leasy thats the way it seems.

I have never seen them converse in anyway.  Right now Mighty Mouse is looking at the computer and Elena is sitting facing the complete opposite way. I don't know which one dislikes the other or if the feeling is mutual but either way it does not give any hope to them getting it on at any time, ever.

We should all stop hoping for the girl on girl right now. No reason to get our hopes up because these two dont like each other at all. It's not even like they don't feel they have anything in common. It's actually a general dislike. At leasy thats the way it seems.

I have never seen them converse in anyway.  Right now Mighty Mouse is looking at the computer and Elena is sitting facing the complete opposite way. I don't know which one dislikes the other or if the feeling is mutual but either way it does not give any hope to them getting it on at any time, ever.

I agree with you Bob and I've never even thought about these two having sex together.

The main thing I've discerned from these two couples are that they all...individually and collectively...are dull.

In the end, the only sex I'd like to see from any of these people is Mighty Mouse masturbating again...in the open...maybe with something other than the shower head.  I don't really expect anything worth watching from any of the others.