VIDEO

Guest bjlikes2watch

Had the same issues till I put adblock on and that showed me which links were the actual ones to use.

The rest of the links were ads.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonjour à tous! Sorry, but my mother langage is the french ! I do too much mistake in Englisch !

C'est la première fois que je me manifeste; je suis les commentaires depuis un certain temps déjà mais j'ai décidé de me manifester aujourd'hui.

Il est regrettable que la caméra placé dans cette chambre soit réglé pour une visée trop à droite, ce qui ne permet pâs de voir les visages, et particulièrement celui d'Eléna !

Petit détail à revoir à l'occasion.

Merci pour les commentaires et les copies des moments "importants" !

Guest mentalretardation

Had the same issues till I put adblock on and that showed me which links were the actual ones to use.

The rest of the links were ads.

so ya thanks for sharing the actual links. yippy for you...

• 2 weeks later...

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

cam2

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

longer version full Elena bath

could someone PLS PLS PLS repost this vid to mediafire or whatever. all of the links to it just say space for your document. this looks like the BEST elena so far and I would love to have it in my collection. Thanks :)

oh..i should also say that I would like the one that i posted the caps of...and also the longer full extended version with the cam facing them. I would just simply like BOTH videos of this particular session pls. thanks.

oh..i should also say that I would like the one that i posted the caps of...and also the longer full extended version with the cam facing them. I would just simply like BOTH videos of this particular session pls. thanks.

That's a lot of demands for only just being registered lol  :P

cam2

longer version full Elena bath

could someone PLS PLS PLS repost this vid to mediafire or whatever. all of the links to it just say space for your document. this looks like the BEST elena so far and I would love to have it in my collection. Thanks :)

the link does not work you can remedy?

Just finished to have sex in bathroom!

Here's the video, recorded with rtmpdump under linux mint ! No lost of connections... no code to hide! Simply perfect!