VIDEO

Mighy Mouse and boyfriend.

It starts with MM and her showerhead.  BF interrupts her, so they go to the living room to have sex.  In spite of the bad cam, there are some good shots of her giving a blowjob and riding BF.  I thought they were done but then saw Artur come in, toss them the TV remote and leave.  Guess the TV was too loud.  So, they go at it again and then move to the bathroom and finish up standing doggy style.  Good view with the light on.

Okay...here is a new and improved video.  If you downloaded the previous one, delete it and download this version.  It is much better.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Great !

The nice brunette (I don't like her surname) fucked with her boyfriend in the living room.

While Elena is in his bed.

Then they went to the bathroom. He fucked her from behind and came in the "lavabo".

Then the brunette stayed. And she masturbated.

The boy watched the computer. Maybe her on RLC... But Elena got up and he felt pity.

Thanks for the vids.  I didn't see that action live.  (btw, you probably should have mentioned that it is not the latest action from these two.  When did this happen?)

Anyway, a couple of comments:

1.  Since that very first time with the showerhead, Mighty Mouse has taken a different position in the tub to do her thing.  I guess she wants to hide her pussy as much as possible while still getting herself off.  But I think the new position makes it harder for her to get off...at least, it seems to take longer.  I'm hoping she gets to the point where she just lies back, spreads her legs...and lets it all hang out.  She will enjoy her showerhead more...and we will enjoy the view MUCH more.

2.  Pulp...I don't think I agree with you that BF was watching MM on the computer.  I didn't really see any quick action to hide what he was looking at when Elena came into the living room.  Actually, I think it is more likely he was watching Elena while she was in the bedroom.

Guest Pulp2010

Dear Jojo,

This action happened this night for me. So the 8 of march at 3Am (GMT+1).

So after your video.

It seems to be the same action but it is not. I tried to switch between the cams to see what others people do during action.

I will try to upload the beginning.

Dear Jojo,

This action happened this night for me. So the 8 of march at 3Am (GMT+1).

So after your video.

It seems to be the same action but it is not. I tried to switch between the cams to see what others people do during action.

I will try to upload the beginning.

Ahhh...

Maybe they had another go at it after the video I recorded.  If so, yours would be the latest action.

Guest Aguest

Here is the video of the recent quickie by Elena and Artur...also the cleanup action in the bath.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Hi, JoJo

Ty for your recordings.

I want to make the videos size smaller w/o change quality, any help ?

Here is the video of the recent quickie by Elena and Artur...also the cleanup action in the bath.

Hi, JoJo

Ty for your recordings.

I struggle with that all the time.  This video was smaller than the 200mb limit that Mediafire has so it didn't need any processing.

When they are over 200mb, I use a program...Any Video Converter...to convert the wmv to avi.  I set the resolution to 1280x720.  That makes the file smaller...keeps the widescreen aspect...and doesn't reduce quality too very much.

I hope that helps.

There are others on the forum who know a whole lot more about this video stuff than I do.  I hope they feel free to comment.

Guest Aguest

Ty JoJo, I know some videos only a few min. long but quite big and I don't have much space on old disk !

Anyone else 's recomments ? Ty.

Guest dermot

Thanks for that video JoJo. Great stuff. Love the way MM's tits bounce in the bathroom sequence.

Hi, JoJo

Ty for your recordings.