VIDEO

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pulp2010

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Fast Artur !!

Guy is next.

Sorry, my software to record is not good. Have you got better ?

Mighy Mouse and boyfriend.

It starts with MM and her showerhead.  BF interrupts her, so they go to the living room to have sex.  In spite of the bad cam, there are some good shots of her giving a blowjob and riding BF.  I thought they were done but then saw Artur come in, toss them the TV remote and leave.  Guess the TV was too loud.  So, they go at it again and then move to the bathroom and finish up standing doggy style.  Good view with the light on.

Guest Krysez

Whatever happened to that program someone was experimenting with where you could watch the video right from the post. That was the best software used here so far as there was no downloading involved. Is that still available?

Guest Ricardo

Thx for this beautiful video, so bad you don't know how to directly capture the stream, could have been amazing with hi quality.

Thx for this beautiful video, so bad you don't know how to directly capture the stream, could have been amazing with hi quality.

Hi quality wouldn't have helped...at least in the living room.  The cam in there sucks big time in low/no light.

Guest Pulp2010

So Great !

The nice brunette (I don't like her surname) fucked with her boyfriend in the living room.

While Elena is in his bed.

Then they went to the bathroom. He fucked her from behind and came in the "lavabo".

Then the brunette stayed. And she masturbated.

The boy watched the computer. Maybe her on RLC... But Elena got up and he felt pity.