StnCld316

Angie, Emily, Samantha - Pictures (2019)

This Thread is for Pictures & Comments Relating to the Pictures

- Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Pictures that have been Posted.

- Any Comments that are not about the Pictures Posted must be placed in the General Chat Thread for this Apartment or an Appropriate Thread that is for the Subject at hand.

- Any Comments or Quotes placed that are not about the Pictures will be removed Without Notice.

- Due to the Large Volumes of Pictures in Some Picture Threads There is a 5 Picture Maximum for Each Post.
(This is done to keep the Page Load Time Running Smoothly & Less Scrolling is Involved)

(Example:  If you have 20 Pictures make 4 Posts with 5 Pictures each)

- You Must Use a Third Party Upload Hosting Site for Posting Pictures in Open Forums of RLC.

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums.  Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed. **

- If You Wish to Use Attachments for RLC Place the Images in the Premium Members Only Boards.

Posting Pictures Using Third Party Hosting Services

- There is a Possibility that the Picture Content Posted Could be Removed from the Third Party Hosting Servers by Means of a DMCA Takedown Which is Ordered by Reallifecam (RLC).

- CamCaps.net Assumes No Responsibility for Picture Content Placed on Third Party Hosting Sites.

- If You See:   (Image Content No Longer Available)  Means the Picture was Removed From The Third Party Hosting Server.

Dgld.gif

• Like 26
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Hope85 said:

wkpp.png

y297.png

1yzf.png

u2zg.png

rccx.png

Who needs Christmas lights when Samantha's teeth are in the room?  Has to be veneers or Crest Strips?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Who needs Christmas lights when Samantha's teeth are in the room?  Has to be veneers or Crest Strips?

Not sure this comment has any value.  If you don't like something, don't like it quietly.

6 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Not sure this comment has any value.  If you don't like something, don't like it quietly.

Even though you've been a member here for several months, you're fairly
new here and it's possible you've never read the rules, so I'll just say this.
This is a public forum. Anyone is allowed to express their opinion, negative
or positive, as long as it falls within the guidelines of the rules established
by the administration of this forum. If you don't agree with someone's
opinion, you're allowed to say so and explain why. What you aren't allowed
to do is tell someone they don't have the right to express their opinion, even
if it doesn't agree with yours.

And, just for the record, he didn't come across as negative to me, at all. And,
he didn't say or imply he didn't like them. He simply stated a fact; her teeth
are exceptionally white.

• Like 6

One positive thing about her teeth is that if she smiles in the dark, you know where to aim your cock....:biggrin:

On the other hand, if your head is between her legs you would not notice her teeth....:biggrin:

8 hours ago, keeper31 said:

In my opinion, Samantha is the prettiest among all the the girls.  I'm very impressed with her white teeth.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Even though you've been a member here for several months, you're fairly
new here and it's possible you've never read the rules, so I'll just say this.
This is a public forum. Anyone is allowed to express their opinion, negative
or positive, as long as it falls within the guidelines of the rules established
by the administration of this forum. If you don't agree with someone's
opinion, you're allowed to say so and explain why. What you aren't allowed
to do is tell someone they don't have the right to express their opinion, even
if it doesn't agree with yours.

And, just for the record, he didn't come across as negative to me, at all. And,
he didn't say or imply he didn't like them. He simply stated a fact; her teeth
are exceptionally white.

Ok I agree you are right.  But in this regard I did not see it as a positive comment since there have been other comments addressed to her teeth that were definitely not positive.  He has the right to say anything he wants on a public forum and my issue is I saw it as negative and it takes away some of the enjoyment of watching these ladies.  That is my honest opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

Ok I agree you are right.  But in this regard I did not see it as a positive comment since there have been other comments addressed to her teeth that were definitely not positive.  He has the right to say anything he wants on a public forum and my issue is I saw it as negative and it takes away some of the enjoyment of watching these ladies.  That is my honest opinion.

You assume I'm a "he"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

You assume I'm a "he"

My bad:  trump45sucks has the right to say anything trump45sucks wants to.   Hows that?

9 hours ago, Boitoske said:

One positive thing about her teeth is that if she smiles in the dark, you know where to aim your cock....:biggrin:

On the other hand, if your head is between her legs you would not notice her teeth....:biggrin:

First thing is you have to be in the dark with her to get her to smile.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, keeper31 said:

That works. The only thing I took exception with was when you said
she/he shouldn't say what she/he wanted to say.