Jane & Dick - Videos (2019)

14 minutes ago, poprock said:

Je ne t'oblige pas a me lire.

Tu as raison mais que n'a tu pas compris dans mon post sur le fait que personnellement j'ai du mal avec les vidéos taguées du nom de la personne qui l'a postée.

On 6/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, Shinobi49 said:

Jane & Dick fucking in the livingroom. Record crashed during foreplay but here's a pic of it (7'41'').

(Content No Longer Available)

Hi Shinobi49, can you re-upload this video or anybody who have this video. Thanks. I'm late and link already expired.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/15/2021 at 5:35 AM, daniel_8218 said:

I think nobody has seen this video

(Content No Longer Available)

This is exactly what the good old days of the Russian apartments were all about...bisexual women and their male partners willing to participate. Dick and Jane and also Eva and Sam did this kind of thing A LOT! And as always it never seemed fake even though it might gave been planned. There were three other women that Dick and Jane also got involved with in bisexual threesomes including the infamous visit to Masha and Sasha's apartment in Rome. Us older subs really, really miss this kind of stuff. Almost nothing like this ever happens with the post-Russian apartments, with the exception of the Martina / Nelly affair. Such a shame RLC is incapable of finding real bisexual women and willing to experiment male partners.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DWI said:

This is exactly what the good old days of the Russian apartments were all about...bisexual women and their male partners willing to participate. Dick and Jane and also Eva and Sam did this kind of thing A LOT! And as always it never seemed fake even though it might gave been planned. There were three other women that Dick and Jane also got involved with in bisexual threesomes including the infamous visit to Masha and Sasha's apartment in Rome. Us older subs really, really miss this kind of stuff. Almost nothing like this ever happens with the post-Russian apartments, with the exception of the Martina / Nelly affair. Such a shame RLC is incapable of finding real bisexual women and willing to experiment male partners.

I agree with you. do you have some videos of Jane and dick and their threesome? not with Masha, I mean with the other girls. I appreciate if you upload them

2 hours ago, daniel_8218 said:

I agree with you. do you have some videos of Jane and dick and their threesome? not with Masha, I mean with the other girls. I appreciate if you upload them

I'm sorry Daniel I don't have any videos. But if you look carefully on the internet, you can find videos of Eva and Sam in some threesomes and Eva in some lesbian stuff. I think I would start with joyshub.com , then try reallifecam.club.com...but on both sites you'll gave to navigate through a ton of pop-ups. To find threesomes with Dick and Jane, well, that's really tough as RLC really worked hard to delete all those videos to great success.

2 hours ago, DWI said:

I'm sorry Daniel I don't have any videos. But if you look carefully on the internet, you can find videos of Eva and Sam in some threesomes and Eva in some lesbian stuff. I think I would start with joyshub.com , then try reallifecam.club.com...but on both sites you'll gave to navigate through a ton of pop-ups. To find threesomes with Dick and Jane, well, that's really tough as RLC really worked hard to delete all those videos to great success.

Both sites don't exist for a long time...

13 hours ago, modom95 said:

Both sites don't exist for a long time...

Not sure what to say other then I was on both sites yesterday...maybe your browser is blocking them. Both sites are not easy to navigate due to constant pop-ups, but they are still online. I did notice yesterday that joyshub.com couldn't be searched on Google...no listing, but did come up with just entering wwww.joyshub.com.