Yulia & Ivan - Videos (2019)

On 3/3/2019 at 12:03 PM, Mittsy1 said:

The full version but found on another site.

I don't suppose you'd share where else you're going for this? It seems as though I've missed a lot, from both you and Hope, and it would be good to have another source.

On 3/22/2019 at 2:32 PM, seldom said:

I don't suppose you'd share where else you're going for this? It seems as though I've missed a lot, from both you and Hope, and it would be good to have another source.

I can tell you I go to various associated or RLC cover type sites Google reallifecamshd  (and variations and a few good sites appear.... )  most with good archival depth... 

this is hotscopes and the Varvara masturbation ...so hot  

maybe not masturbation but they have it....Manyvids is with Hotscopes and host other contributions like this but link to RLC stuff   so other voyeur and exhibition searches will bring some pirated RLC.... enjoy the search

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Puedo decirles que voy a varios sitios de tipo de portada asociados o RLC, Google reallifecamshd (y aparecen variaciones y algunos sitios buenos ...) más con buena profundidad de archivo ... 

Another one that contributes giving unnecessary information so that RLC agents infiltrated in camcaps eliminate all these sites. In the end, when you delete all these sites you will be happy and we will have to thank you ... enjoy your subscription and let others look for what they need please.

13 hours ago, Gudari said:

Another one that contributes giving unnecessary information so that RLC agents infiltrated in camcaps eliminate all these sites. In the end, when you delete all these sites you will be happy and we will have to thank you ... enjoy your subscription and let others look for what they need please.

good point ...I will have to believe RLC has some ???? power???? over some other (FASCILITATING)  sites and if they WANT to spend legal monies taking on the Hotscopes and the others; that could be their choice... I'm not sure who owns the reallifecamshd sites I mentioned BUT   I bet it is their own RLC's … A point I am getting at is, all this is on Google and random sites that lead me to RLC and Cam Caps.... AND ALL THESES SITES HAVE BEEN OPERATING FOR YEARS ….  so there is big advantages for RLC to get free exposure and keep sites like this Cam Caps operating to introduce, to hook, potential subscribers.... I wouldn't worry too much about RLC finding and knowing all these sites.. if a bonehead like me can find it in my Random search technique....they will be well aware of What Is Up...   and close one down and more just keep coming....  but I will in the future suggest going to Google if it eases any paranoia or concern....

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

good point ...I will have to believe RLC has some ???? power???? over some other (FASCILITATING)  sites and if they WANT to spend legal monies taking on the Hotscopes and the others; that could be their choice... I'm not sure who owns the reallifecamshd sites I mentioned BUT   I bet it is their own RLC's … A point I am getting at is, all this is on Google and random sites that lead me to RLC and Cam Caps.... AND ALL THESES SITES HAVE BEEN OPERATING FOR YEARS ….  so there is big advantages for RLC to get free exposure and keep sites like this Cam Caps operating to introduce, to hook, potential subscribers.... I wouldn't worry too much about RLC finding and knowing all these sites.. if a bonehead like me can find it in my Random search technique....they will be well aware of What Is Up...   and close one down and more just keep coming....  but I will in the future suggest going to Google if it eases any paranoia or concern.... 

Wise decision  :wink:

• Like 3

On 3/3/2019 at 1:03 PM, Mittsy1 said:

February 14, 2019 and sorry for the delay.

My personal video capture but incomplete.

The full version but found on another site.

(Content No Longer Available)

please reup again

On 4/2/2019 at 11:18 PM, woweee said:

please reup again

Well I was going to say, "No need! One of the sites Mark mentioned has it." and then provide a link. But... well, I will respect the wishes of the other people here and not link anything directly. Though I think those fears are heavily overblown. Hope's video is also there, just look for it.

And thank you to Mark for the help.

9 hours ago, seldom said:

Well I was going to say, "No need! One of the sites Mark mentioned has it." and then provide a link. But... well, I will respect the wishes of the other people here and not link anything directly. Though I think those fears are heavily overblown. Hope's video is also there, just look for it.

And thank you to Mark for the help.

You don't need to post a direct link. Just download the video from
whatever site, upload it to a third party host, like mab, and then
post that link here. That's what everyone has to do it to post a video,
or any other media, in the RLC forum. I hope that's helpful.

Bolded type: Truer words were never spoken.