Varvara & Fedor - Pictures (2019)

how can I see these? or can I? thx      I see a lot of.png and others with the X in a box...have they been blocked?   Also these mab and Zippy and Zona??? require a membership. I hesitate with mab as they want access to my personal info or files.... I'm not trusting of that.... I'm also not that good with a lot of new internet tricks???? any suggestions or at least help seeing these X'd .png files (pictures right) thanks 

11 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

how can I see these? or can I? thx      I see a lot of.png and others with the X in a box...have they been blocked?   Also these mab and Zippy and Zona??? require a membership. I hesitate with mab as they want access to my personal info or files.... I'm not trusting of that.... I'm also not that good with a lot of new internet tricks???? any suggestions or at least help seeing these X'd .png files (pictures right) thanks 

When the Pictures stop showing it generally from RLC having the DMCA to send a Takedown Order to the Server the Content was Uploaded.

14 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I use mab and zippy all the time and can't remember ever being asked to become a member. Maybe you need to be a member to upload content for others to download?

Those with greater technical awareness can answer your question on that topic. I find mab less complicated than zippy which sometimes has to be attempted several times to get to download, somewhat hit and miss, which still works eventually but is not as simple to use as mab, I find, being very much a lay person.

• Like 1

thanks... I will keep trying . I got some hot pics after learning screen grab from StnCld316 (so simple love it thanks)  now I have to work on downloading to another site/app? (as suggested ) but will take time … too bad a cut and paste system didn't work... or a link here to my pictures...peace and pussy

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks... I will keep trying . I got some hot pics after learning screen grab from StnCld316 (so simple love it thanks)  now I have to work on downloading to another site/app? (as suggested ) but will take time … too bad a cut and paste system didn't work... or a link here to my pictures...peace and pussy

Just takes a little time. Once you get the hang of it your off and flying.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

still cooking while screwing....versatile woman                                                                    

KYLM.png      KYLX.png    

KYL7.png   KYLU.png

Hey Mittsy85    I'm catching on ...thanks

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4