General Thoughts on Spygasm

DARKJOKER666

You know I have to say that like this site much better than I thought I was going to. I like that they don't hide what they're all about and you can interact with the tenants. While all of us here are voyeurs at heart and enjoy watching the lives of the people on cam, It's nice to have a spot that's transparent in their goals and does not try to hide what they are doing behind a disguise. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the elimination aspect where the lowest income earner gets booted off the project. I mean I get it from a business aspect and the novelty of the reality show vibe. I just don't like that someone essentially gets fired for having a slump. Plus it's really easy to game the system if you think about it.

I'm currently obsessed with Laura & Terry and Chanelle's apt as well as Lisa and Aura. Those apartments seem to have the most fun.

13 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

You know I have to say that like this site much better than I thought I was going to. I like that they don't hide what they're all about and you can interact with the tenants. While all of us here are voyeurs at heart and enjoy watching the lives of the people on cam, It's nice to have a spot that's transparent in their goals and does not try to hide what they are doing behind a disguise. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the elimination aspect where the lowest income earner gets booted off the project. I mean I get it from a business aspect and the novelty of the reality show vibe. I just don't like that someone essentially gets fired for having a slump. Plus it's really easy to game the system if you think about it.

I'm currently obsessed with Laura & Terry and Chanelle's apt as well as Lisa and Aura. Those apartments seem to have the most fun.

I agree with your last part, although Irina and Jane are also very nice to watch.

On 1/18/2019 at 12:00 AM, SierraTM said:

Guys, i am a RLC subscriber but quitting within a month.

How is Spygasm for your guys now?

Is it worth the premium sub so far?

In my opinion, not worth it at all. The tenants rotate through this site so quickly that if you have a favorite they get shoved out the door within the week.