B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

7 minutes ago, timber said:

I'm not a huge fan of Frank & Jenn, but why is it their fault that no one planned where they were going to sleep? And why does that make them "maggots?" Jesus Christ...  They came with Sera & Mila, it's not like they showed up by surprise uninvited.

Surely one of the other girls could double up in a bed if it's an issue. They do it plenty when no one else is around.

I don't believe they waited until 5 minutes ago to think about sleeping arrangements.  I'm sure they were offered several different options but they just wouldn't go.  Laima offered m her bed and they wouldn't take it. They just would NOT go.  They pulled this crap at the Christmas party too.  Yes they are inconsiderate maggots.  

• Like 1

What is with all the Jenn and Frank hate?

It not like the B4 girls didn't know they were coming and considering it's at least an hour to get back to B3 they should have known they were staying.

If Mila doesn't want them there all she has to do is tell them and get them some sheets or blankets so they can sleep somewhere else.

But calling them "maggots" is not right. 

il y a 3 minutes, DMcKenzie a dit :

What is with all the Jenn and Frank hate?

It not like the B4 girls didn't know they were coming and considering it's at least an hour to get back to B3 they should have known they were staying.

If Mila doesn't want them there all she has to do is tell them and get them some sheets or blankets so they can sleep somewhere else.

But calling them "maggots" is not right. 

I remember the last time they came over, with Daisy & another guy, they stayed at the living room sofa area.

But perhaps because Jenn is kinda on speaking terms with that !@#$% from B1, probably explains why she feels it might be ok to remain in Mila's room.

If not, they would have moved down to the living room or at least out of Mila's room.