R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #2 / February / March

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Emily is just a dime a dozen showgirl trying to keep her place on RLC, That is all she ever does is 2nd rate stage shows. Look at the living room shows with Angie.

Can you be any more negative? Please we love it when just dog out these girls.  Please Thes!!! Can't just appreciate it for what it was. Damn!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Emily is just a dime a dozen showgirl trying to keep her place on RLC, That is all she ever does is 2nd rate stage shows. Look at the living room shows with Angie.

Then move along and leave the cheap cam show to us losers, bro.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Did I stutter? Then go get them free cam shows and stfu.

No actually I think I will just post away like the rest of you do !!!! She doesn't make a pimple on Leora's ass, there is the difference between a cheap cam show and one worth watching. No Ending ever to Emily's show. No Climax ever

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

CAM SHOW is right and there are plenty of them for free.

You have been here a long time so you know what the deal is here. Why do you continue to pile on? It makes little sense, the show thing is baked in. Emily wakes up after being away for a few days, decides in a sober mind to enjoy herself a little bit and it's the worst thing that ever happened in R2? No brilliant wordsmith comments or gifs or photos like you share when you actually like a girl on RLC...just negative comments...wow. Brilliant.