R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #2 / February / March

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Emily is just a dime a dozen showgirl trying to keep her place on RLC, That is all she ever does is 2nd rate stage shows. Look at the living room shows with Angie.

I agree. She's as fake now as she was back then. And this little show she did was just filling her quota so she won't have to do anything for the next few months.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree. She's as fake now as she was back then. And this little show she did was just filling her quota so she won't have to do anything for the next few months.

That is exactly right  !!!! and yes I have been for very long time when RLC was real, not this cam show shit.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Then complain to RLC. I don't really need to hear this shit.

Jughead I have been member of RLC since the very beginning when you could get a 3 day trial for S1.95, I don't need to complain to RLC, it does no good, anyone who has been around for awhile knows this. They do however pay a great deal of attention to this forum.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Jughead I have been member of RLC since the very beginning when you could get a 3 day trial for S1.95, I don't need to complain to RLC, it does no good, anyone who has been around for awhile knows this. They do however pay a great deal of attention to this forum.

I already knew you were here from the beginning, bro but why complain in the forums? What good does it do except to blanket a buzzkill on the rest of us who are just trying to have a good time?

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2019 at 7:30 AM, esanders9863 said:

Emily,  how can I describe her in my opinion, she's beautiful and useless at the same time, but all of that can change once she decides this apartment is where all of her sexual needs will happen....... or even a small percentage will help

I remember writing this last week sometime and by the way in writing it I have to say I always been a fan of Emily as far as her dancing in the shower and just being playful but then again there was always that extra side of her that we usually don't see (sexual like bating ) so hopefully this is a jumping off point where that could actually  happen or maybe not

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

yes,this is the only interesting think i have seen with her during my month suscription,the rest of the time is empty bed half of the time,we have to wait one month now for the next blowjob show without fucking for sure,

I think it's almost one year she is here now and the bilan with emily is no boyfriend here and no sex, this is a teaser girl as you can find in a club

• Like 1