game of thrones

Anyone want to enlighten the clueless such as me as to what the hell you're on about?

I take it there are a set of books which now have a TV show to put the books into action. Am I correct here?

Or is it all a computer game?

Guest Squirrel

It's big on this side of the pond, too. TBG's just an old fart like me. I don't have a flat screen or cable, but a friend handed me the first season on DVD or I wouldn't have known anything about it, either.

I think "Deadwood" was a better HBO production, but I'll say this about it: If you think Leora has a perfect body (which she certainly does), you'll simply drool over Queen Khaleesi.

Which reminds me that "winter is coming" so I expect to see a lot less skin on the females, even the Barcelona babes...

On ‎2013‎-‎10‎-‎17 at 0:16 AM, Squirrel said:

It's big on this side of the pond, too. TBG's just an old fart like me. I don't have a flat screen or cable, but a friend handed me the first season on DVD or I wouldn't have known anything about it, either.

I think "Deadwood" was a better HBO production, but I'll say this about it: If you think Leora has a perfect body (which she certainly does), you'll simply drool over Queen Khaleesi.

Which reminds me that "winter is coming" so I expect to see a lot less skin on the females, even the Barcelona babes...

Here:  (The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)