game of thrones

Guest Squirrel

Who are you calling old, ya old fart?  ;D

I'm calling you an old fart, as a matter of fact. Time for us to give up the "Baby Boomer" denial syndrome...

and no, I don't have a smart phone, either...I'm fricken' that old.

Now I do have one of them. When I need the laptop estimating a job, it's great to sync it to the phone for Internet. Plus I get all of my email in one place with one log in.

It does have it's advantages.

So that means that you're an older fart than I am. That's good. We'll look to you for wisdom.

Guest Squirrel

Billhole said:

"We are here...14 at Woodstock...that makes me old."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squirrel responds: You're late 1953 to late 1955. Another very good bunch of years. '54 probably at most. Also a exceptional year. Not a bad time to be raised as a kid in the United States; except for the A-bomb drills. (Cold war shit here, move on, kids. Kinda sorta---)

There were three channels on TV instead of so many apartments; and the Saturday morning cartoons were well crafted and much more cleverer than the cartoons that Leora & Paul often watch. We old codgers should not be dismissed...

Bugs Bunny still rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (But dang it, Maya is so damn cute in a Pickachu outfit! OK, maybe I'll get back on topic and post some modern cuteness...)

Frenchies: advice here: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/codger

Holy Mackerel. I'm a punk compared to you geezers.  ;D By a year or two. I do remember the drills. Being 125 miles north of Havana, hiding under the desk was an everyday occurrence. You couldn't build a bomb shelter in your back yard. Digging down 6 feet here and you have your own built in pool.

Yep, 3 channels, 4 (CBS), 7(NBC) and 10(ABC). Then along came PBS on channel 2 and we thought that we died and went to heaven. Bugs, Yogi, Moose and Squirrel, they were the A game then.

Having a sister 10 years older made it possible for me to get turned onto Woodstock Festival and I did my share of all of the strange drugs when I was a teen.

(But dang it, Maya is so damn cute in a Pickachu outfit! OK, maybe I'll get back on topic and post some modern cuteness...)

What scares me is that Stepan was wearing it when a few of the guests spent the night. He was up early and on the computer when they woke up and saw him.