B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jenn & Frank 60 days
Stella & Leo 30 days to day 

Shit, I was hoping Frank was about to leave. I know some of you like this guy but I struggle with him. Today Jenn is horny (as usual) and she is liking his fingers trying to get him to get hard and fuck her but he hardly even acknowledges her and most definitely doesn't get hard.

Even at 69, if you start licking my fingers I am going to get the hint and we are going to have some fun!

• Like 1

I was never a fan of Jenn and Frank. They are way too boring. Never liked Amanda and Pablo either. Only reason I tolerate Stella and Leo is because Stella is just that hot and they have good sex, but truth is they are a boring couple as well. The only couple I ever liked in this apartment and deserved to be here is Kim and Kenny. They were both great.

lets be clear Amanda put it out there... Pablo a bit passive but Amanda was a star...great tits and body , playful with Kenney the doorknob and sexytime with Kim...  lot's of nudity and often in the apt. Amanda is a fave.. {.and I never had her bedroom access but some kinky shit going on ALL THE TIME) hot hot and hot

Edited by Mark Thompson
added a sentence
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

lets be clear Amanda put it out there... Pablo a bit passive but Amanda was a star...great tits and body , playful with Kenney the doorknob and sexytime with Kim...  lot's of nudity and often in the apt. Amanda is a fave

And in my opinion she was still boring and her and Pablo had boring sex.