Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Leora, again, has set the standard that has put her in the position at the top of the RLC apartments.         :wink:

I, am willing to bet that we are again going to be mesmerized by her lovely, sensual activities on a regular basis for the next four weeks.

Who is willing to guess what she will include in her activities, until aunt Flo's next visit ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Leora, again, has set the standard that has put her in the position at the top of the RLC apartments.         :wink:

I, am willing to bet that we are again going to be mesmerized by her lovely, sensual activities on a regular basis for the next four weeks.

Who is willing to guess what she will include in her activities, until aunt Flo's next visit ?

Due to my RL workload, I will miss a lot of it, hoping videos appear on the video page.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pandora's Box said:

Due to my RL workload, I will miss a lot of it, hoping videos appear on the video page.

I am with you, unless she goes back to a similar schedule like she was on when Paul was working.

Then I was able to adjust sleep patterns to include her activities.

Just now, Pandora's Box said:

Curious whom she is texting....hmmmm

When you get the answer to that.

Then you will have answered at least two thousand questions, wondering the same thing.  Myself included.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1