closing the door
you leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
yet throwing away
a fortune in feelings
but someday you'll pay
You're as cold as ice

• Like 1

I will say this even though I am very smitten with most lovely Sera, she was very fortunate when in getting all of the womanly charms that all men desire. She is cold as ice, she got everything but probably the most important things that woman needs to make a man happy. She lacks so much in the area of sexuality, she doesn't understand sensuality at all, and when it come to being seductive, clueless as in being it is so much more than just dressing the role. I give her credit she looks awesome when she dresses up or even dresses down. Men want and need to be seduced, this is one of the many reasons that man gave up a rib so they would not be lonely. I honestly hope that Sera learns how to seduce men/ or women if she chooses, and understands how important that sexuality and sensuality really are in life.

She will end up living a very lonely existence just as Kamilla does if she does not learn this lesson soon.

19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Serafima:

You're as cold as ice
you never take advice
someday you'll pay the price, i know
I've seen it before
it happens all the time
closing the door
you leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
yet throwing away
a fortune in feelings
but someday you'll pay
You're as cold as ice

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c57298f476e436c36

• Like 2

Sera you look FABULOUS tonight, now that is very sexy hot nightie for tonight, and I have enjoyed every minute of watching you cook a special dinner. I hope this is the beginning of a very special evening. You have started it off perfectly I add.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sera you look FABULOUS tonight, now that is very sexy hot nightie for tonight, and I have enjoyed every minute of watching you cook a special dinner. I hope this is the beginning of a very special evening. You have started it off perfectly I add.

I would hope they are wise enough Little Miss Ginger and Most Lovely Serafima  to match a very nice bottle of Chardonnay with dinner, because it warms the heart and frees the soul.